Fan Club de Melissa

Venez discuter de tout ce qui touche l'émission Canadian Idol!
Melsy4
Immortel du Domaine

Message par Melsy4 »

Super
J'ai pu au moins pogner la finale a mon retour de l'école!
Je suis heureuse du résultat!
SilverWings
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par SilverWings »

Je suis moi aussi très,très heureuse du résultat Melissa, the free spirit from the Ouest a gagné!        

bizou37
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par bizou37 »

Pris sur site officiel:

Melissa O'Neil wins Canadian Idol
The songs have been sung and the votes have been counted, and 17-year-old powerhouse Melissa O'Neil is the nation's newest Canadian Idol.

The high school student from Calgary, Alta. won the coveted title, beating out runner-up Rex Goudie of Burlington, N.L., and nearly 9,000 others who auditioned for the show beginning in February.

It marked the second consecutive year that an Albertan emerged triumphant in the Canada-wide competition.

The first-ever female winner of Canadian Idol was speechless after Ben Mulroney announced her name.

"I had a complete and utter brain fart," she said laughing on CTV's Canada AM Thursday.

"I'm so incredibly thankful to be here," she continued. "Canadians have the biggest hearts. Rex and I could just feel everyone being so excited for us."

As revealed on Wednesday's two-hour finale, O'Neil secured the highest number of votes out of the record-high 3.65 million cast following Tuesday's performances.

O'Neil wasn't a shoo-in to win the idol crown. On more than one occasion during the competition she found herself in danger of being eliminated, including once when she forgot the words to a song.

But each time the young singer recovered to win high praise from the judges for showing maturity and poise beyond her years.

During Tuesday's sing-off Idol judge Zack Werner predicted she would surpass previous Idol winners Ryan Malcolm and Kalan Porter.

"In year one we had a waiter boy. In year two we had a little prince,'' he said. "Thursday morning it's going to say, 'The king is dead, long live the queen.'"

Immediately after her victory, O'Neil received a congratulatory phone call from Prime Minister Paul Martin.

Taking the phone, she looked at the camera trained on her and said, "Don't stop rolling. It's the Prime Minister of Canada!

"It was so loud, and the phone was breaking up," she said the next day on Canada AM. "So, all you heard was 'day' and 'idol' and 'beautiful' ... I just told him, 'Thank you so much. I'm sure you're saying very nice things about me. I appreciate it.' But I heard him say goodbye. That's what matters."

Along with her crown, O'Neil was rewarded with a recording contract with Sony BMG which she signed immediately after the show.

With her debut single, "Alive" hitting the airwaves at 1:00 a.m. O'Neil will have a lot on her plate next year, not to mention trying to finish high school.

"I'm not taking a year off, I'm going to just let everyone know that right now. I'm either going to get a tutor or I'll get correspondence,'' she said.

O'Neil said she would like to be "a role model" for other young Canadians.

Before the nail-biting results were revealed Wednesday night, viewers were treated to a slew of performances, including a song from special guests the Barenaked Ladies and various musical acts from members of the Canadian Idol family.

Reunited once again, the Top 10 kicked off the singing extravaganza with a medley of British Invasion hits. Backed by a 30-member choir and Idol's house band, the finalists sang hits from the Rolling Stones, John Lennon and Queen.

The Top 8 also sampled from their 'High Notes' compilation CD and was later joined by O'Neil and Goudie for a tearful rendition of Green Day's "Time of Your Life."

The night also saw the return of the curly-haired "Little Prince," Kalan Porter.

Relishing the last few moments of his Idol reign, Porter performed "In Spite of it All" and accompanied the Top 2, with fiddle in hand, in a hoedown to the country tune, "The Devil Went Down to Georgia."

"Just have fun with it. It's such a crazy experience. I've been across the country and back. Just enjoy it," Porter advised his future successors.

Rare and poignant performances also marked the momentous occasion. Veteran rocker and Idol judge Sass Jordan dedicated her Stevie Wonder tune, "All in Love is Fair", to the thousands of hopefuls who auditioned for the show.

And in an Idol first, vocal coach Debra Byrd stepped on to the stage and performed Dionne Warwick's "I'll Never Love This Way Again," which left hardly a dry eye in the theatre.

Whenever
Immortel du Domaine

Message par Whenever »

Congrats, de ce que j'ai entendu c'était bien elle qui aurait du gagner

*Raphaëlle*
Immortel du Domaine

Message par *Raphaëlle* »

J'étais au show de Hedley et y'avait une femme au cellulaire avec qqn qui regardait la finale à la maison...
Quand elle a dit que Melissa gagnait j'ai hurlé dans le club Soda!!! Vraiment hurlé..
pis après j'ai crié à tout le monde présent "MELISSA WOOOON!!!!!!!!!"
Maudiiiit que j'capote!!!
Melsy4
Immortel du Domaine

Message par Melsy4 »

Pour les intéressés...
Son CD sort aujourd'hui!

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Melsy4  a écritPour les intéressés...
Son CD sort aujourd'hui!

site officiel de Melissa
http://www.melissaoneil.com/mo/ --Message edité par felix le 2005-11-22 12:18:17--

JOYEUX NOEL ET BONNE ANNÉE 2009!!!!
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Titres des chansons sur son album

Melissa O'Neil
November 22, 2005

01. Let It Go

02. String Me Along

03. Alive

04. Kiss Goodnight

05. Just Like January

06. Forget About It

07. Driving Blind

08. Speechless

09. Outside Looking In

10. Original Girl

11. I Won't Take You Back

12. Safe Place To Hide

JOYEUX NOEL ET BONNE ANNÉE 2009!!!!
Whenever
Immortel du Domaine

Message par Whenever »

Son album est annoncer au cinéma avant les annonces. En même temps que les multiples questions mystères qu'on voit au moins 5 fois chaque

*Raphaëlle*
Immortel du Domaine

Message par *Raphaëlle* »

J'suis déçue...J'ai entendu des extraits et ça sonne comme Hilary Duff...
Batinse, me semble que ça a rien à voir!
TommyMtl
Magicien des Mots

Message par TommyMtl »

Melissa O'Neil, sera de la distribution de Dirty Dancing à Toronto!
elle n'a pas le role de "Frances ‘Baby’ Houseman" mais elle sera dans la troupe  

http://www.dirtydancingtoronto.ca/
Plus la photo est vieille, et plus on a l'air jeune
https://www.regardencoulisse.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mon blog Voyage
Prochaine destination : Istanbul et Cappadoce (Turquie) en septembre
ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

Je savais même pas qu'elle avait un Fan Club ici... Y'en avait pas un sur Ashley par hasard ?
bizou37
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par bizou37 »

Merci Tommy
moi j'adorais Mélissa
Micka, est-ce que tu parle de Ashley Lataio  celle qui a eu un départ imprévu
ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

Oui Ashley Leitao...
bizou37
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par bizou37 »

Micka  a écritOui Ashley Leitao...
ok, j'te comprend de  
on fesait tous ça à ce moment là  
Seniorita
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Seniorita »

Ashley Leitao! J'avais tellement été déçu de son départ...  
Ya toujours son myspace que vous pouvez allez voir ou celui de son groupe formé avec 2 autres idol (casey et amber)...

http://www.myspace.com/braidedmusic  

http://www.myspace.com/ashleyleitao --Message edité par seniorita le 2007-07-26 02:36:59--
ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

Je ne comprendrai jamais son départ Personnellement, je la trouvais bieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen meilleure que Melissa
bizou37
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par bizou37 »

Merci Seniorita pour les liens, je vais aller voir ça, depuis le temps que je me demande ce qui lui arrive

Micka, oui elle etait 2 fois meilleure que Mélissa, même si j'adorais aussi Mélissa
Seniorita
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Seniorita »

Moi aussi j'aimais Melissa, mais elle était troisième pour moi.. Première était Ashley et de loin et ensuite Rex...
Charlot21
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Charlot21 »

Seniorita  a écritMoi aussi j'aimais Melissa, mais elle était troisième pour moi.. Première était Ashley et de loin et ensuite Rex...
Idem. Et c'est comme ça un eu partout.

Ashley a été éliminée à cause des votes régionaux. Melissa a passé proche de l'élimination au début pour les mêmes raisons...
Répondre

Revenir à « CANADIAN IDOL »