Show du Top3

Venez discuter de tout ce qui touche l'émission Canadian Idol!
TommyMtl
Magicien des Mots

Message par TommyMtl »

oups....montop
1 - Jaydee    

2 - Brian

3 - Carly Rae    
Plus la photo est vieille, et plus on a l'air jeune
https://www.regardencoulisse.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mon blog Voyage
Prochaine destination : Istanbul et Cappadoce (Turquie) en septembre
Charmin
Magicien des Mots

Message par Charmin »

TommyMtl  a écritoups....montop
1 - Jaydee    

2 - Brian

3 - Carly Rae      

tout à fait d'accord

Charmin
Magicien des Mots

Message par Charmin »

Brian, pourquoi il regarde toujours en haut, vers la gauche?   ça devient énervant à la fin
bizou37
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par bizou37 »

TommyMtl  a écrit
même mes chats miaulent mieux qu'elle !  

je ris parce que mon chum m'a dit la même chose ce soir.
moi aussi sa voix me tanne

j'avoue que son côté émotion est très bien.....
mais pour sa première toune, je trouvais qu'elle avait l'air perdue  les yeux dérivaient sur tout les côtés
comme si elle cherchait à savoir si tout etait OK

Brian, He's the best, un vrai pro ce gars....il a vraiment l'étoffe d'une star, je commençais à l'apprécier au top 5 mais là, wowwwwww
parcontre, il ne bat pas mon Greg

Jaydee, j'ai adorée sa premiere toune,,,,c'est la 1º fois que je vois de l'émotion, c'etait super  
parcontre, je n'ai pas aimé la deuxième, côté voix, c'etait bien, mais la démarche me fait complètement décrocher de sa performance

ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

Bon, me sens un ti peu tu seul mais Carly était tellement meilleure que les deux autres J'adooore Brian aussi mais ses quelques failles vocales étaient pas très jolies... JayDee est nul, c'est tout...

Ordre:
01. Carly (2e)
02. Carly (1ère)
03. Brian (2e) (Je suis le seul à avoir préféré sa 2e ? )
04. Brian (1ère)
05. JayDee (1ère) (Sa meilleure performance, j'ai toffé jusqu'au milieu !)
06. JayDee (2e) (Horrible !)

Je veux tellement Carly et Brian en finale ! Mais Carly va quitter

Et puis pour celle qui dit qu'il faut aimer le style Linda Lemay pour aimer Carly euh... J'ai jamais aimé Lemay pour ma part
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :Canadian Idol recap: Jaydee Bixby, Carly Rae Jepsen and Brian Melo in Top 3 performance show

National Post, Sept. 4th, 2007

The theme Judges' Choice/People's Choice. One song chosen by each group (online by the public). With Sass Jordan as tutor.
The question Sass is the least insightful of the judges -- will she be better as a teacher?
What they sang and what the judges said:
Round One -- judges' choices
• Jaydee Bixby (Drumheller, Alta.) Farley Flex chose Burton Cummings's Break It To Them Gently so Jaydee could show his "vulnerable" side. During the coaching, Sass tells him to stand still and just sing the song; sensible advice. In the end he does okay, but for a clean-cut 17-year-old to warble "I'm runnin' with a gun and it isn't any fun as a fugitive" is a stretch. Jake Gold says this was Jaydee's best work: "I would never have known it was a Burton Cummings song." Farley, Sass and Zack Werner loved it too.
• Brian Melo (Hamilton) Jake picked Procol Harum's Whiter Shade of Pale as a challenge for Brian to rise to. Sass says "performance is about experience," big whoop. Brian's voice sounds thin off the top. I like his jacket with a skeleton on the back. He got the audience swaying, but he wasn't quite up to the material. Interesting choice of song though. The crowd loves it. Farley says Brian caught the "essence" of Pale. Sass feels the love. Zack says you could have sung better (ritual booing from crowd) but you had that San Remo magic. Jake: "Man, I got chills. First time in a while."
• Carly Rae Jepsen (Mission, B.C.) Zack figured Janis Ian's At Seventeen would show off Carly Rae's strength as a storyteller. In coaching, Sass says to stand still and "I don't know what you were doing there, but it was something remarkable." And then a lovely rendering by Carly Rae. She feels the song way more than Jaydee did, though it's hard to picture her as an ugly duckling at 17. Zack's choked up and classes this among the top Idol performances. Jake, Farley also gush. Carly looks like she's about to bawl -- we'll see if she recovers for ...
Round Two -- people's choices
• Jaydee Ring of Fire, Johnny Cash. Jaydee is familiar with the song and says he's no Johnny so he'll jes' have fun with it. It's great how Idol gives a hearing to wonderful songs that might be unfamiliar to the younger viewers. Man, Jaydee has a strong voice, though it does slip at one point. Again, though, as with his first song, he's smiling away as he croons about a heavy topic (descent into flames). Zack says you weren't imitative, which is a good point. Crown squeals as Jaydee shimmies. Sass, Farley, Jake also upbeat.
• Brian Lightning Crashes, by Live. As with the Procol Harum, this is a dramatic song that should complement Brian's dramatic stage style. But, again as with the Procol, his voice isn't quite there. "Maybe one of the most explosive things ever on the show," says Jake. Farley lauds Brian's "accurate" song selection. Sass reveals "you know who you are." Zack says Brian sounded tired. Brian appears crestfallen at this.
• Carly Rae White Flag, Dido. She doesn't quite catch the stop-and-start rhythm of the song. And her happy dance seems out of synch with the song's heavy meaning. Not her best work. The judges are positive, though Jake says the dance was jarring.

Last week’s eliminated contestant Dwight d'Eon of West Pubnico, N.S.
This week’s outcast? Brian has improved steadily, and he's the only one left from east of Alberta, but his style is not a good fit for Idol's vast audience of tweeners and seniors. Career could follow the path of Jacob Hoggard (see below).
Prediction for Top 2 Since beginning these Idol recaps during  Top 8 week, I've pegged Carly Rae as the eventual winner. No more, though I think she was okay on Monday. Jaydee has had two consecutive decent showings after a mid-contest slump in which he impaled Green Day and Queen. Jaydee is the one who makes the fans squeal the most. Jaydee has the look. He has never been among the bottom vote-getters, whereas Carly Rae has been three times and Brian twice. I predict Brian is out this week, and Jaydee Bixby will be the next Canadian Idol.
Stars of the night Carly Rae in the first part, Jaydee in the second.
Signs in the crowd
• Brian is our #1 Guy.
• C-A-R-L-Y, with five people holding a cutout of one letter each.
•  I'm a Jaydee Lady.
• Canada's Crazee 4 Jaydee.
• Hamilton Loves Brian.

source:
http://communities.canada.com/nationalp ... -show.aspx

JOYEUX NOEL ET BONNE ANNÉE 2009!!!!
~*Chris*~
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par ~*Chris*~ »

Round 1:[/g]
Jaydee: C'est la seule performance que j'ai aimer de lui.Il faisait pas comme Elvis,sa voix etait pas si pire mais c'etait bien =]

Brian: J'ai pas aimer cette performance.C'est pas sa meilleur mais cela reste qui est encore bon

Carly: MY GOD...J'ADORER            J'ai meme eu des frissons =]

ROUND 2:
Jaydee:... NON MAIS...       ... Il avait pas de voix et le rhtyme...  

Brian:J'ai adorer cette performance.C'est sa meilleur de la soiree.Il avait la voix et tout =]

Carly: J'ai rien a dire sur cette performance mais seulement WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW  

1. Carly 1.0
2. Carly 2.0
3. Brian 2.0
4. Jaydee 1.0
5. Brian 1.0
6. Jaydee 2.0

JE VEUX BRIAN ET CARLY EN FINALE =] --Message edité par ~*Chris*~ le 2007-09-04 06:04:09--
Candy31
Manitou de la Parlotte

Message par Candy31 »

gogogo Carly    son white flag j ai adoré !

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :Canadian Idol: As Diverse As Canada
Top 3 Performance Show Recap by Jon Dos
September 4, 2007

Last week on Canadian Idol, Paul Anka mentored the Idols for the "Standards" theme. Just when I came to realize that I actually liked Dwight, he was voted off. Brian is still around and that's all that matters.

Ben welcomes us to our Top 3 show. This week, the Idols didn't have a say in what they were singing this week because this is the "Judge's Choice/People's Choice" theme. We don't have any special guests but for the first time, Sass Jordan mentored the remaining three Idols, while the other three judges chose their songs. Speaking of the judges, let's hear what they have to say.

Sass is asked about her experience with the Idols. It was an eye opener to her because she sees the Idols in the context of a television show with all the confusion and action. It was different to see them focused and quiet.

Ben points out that the Top 3 is composed to three different styles. Zack is asked if it represents Canada's tastes. Zack answers that it's been an amazing year and the "kids" are as diverse as Canada can get.

With the finale next week, Farley is asked what the Idols need to do to seal the deal. The Idols need to focus, and use all their energy and hard work, and channel it all on stage.

Lastly, Jake is asked about this year's new element of having a "People's Choice." Jake thinks it's a great idea and thinks that I will work well.

First up tonight is Jaydee Bixby. Farley has chosen "Break it to Them Gently" by Burton Cummings for Jaydee. We haven't seen Jaydee's vulnerable side and this will allow him to show off his voice.

In Jaydee's video package, he reveals that he's nervous because Sass knows his style and judged every single performance. Sass feels that he connected to the song and the best possible approach for Jaydee is to show what he did in their workshop.

Personally, this is the type of songs Jaydee should be singing. Jaydee does looks like a little boy dressed up in his older brother's clothes, and the twang is still a little bit forced. Aside from that, this is his best effort to date.

Jake: Jake doesn't know what Sass did but this is the best singing Jaydee has ever done. Because Jaydee made the song country, Jake wouldn't have ever know it was a Burton Cummings song. Jaydee did a really fine job.

Farley: Farley starts off by greeting his mother a Happy Birthday. She asked Farley to be nice to Jaydee but Farley doesn't need to pretend to be nice because Jaydee did a fantastic job. Jaydee took ownership, looks and feels good, and did his thing.

Sass: Sass is not going to lie, but if Jaydee were to record this song, it would be a hit single.

Zack: Zack agrees with Sass. This is the most honest and human performance. This is the real Jaydee as far as Zack is concerned.

Next up is Brian Melo. Jake chose "A Whiter Shade of Pale" by Procol Harum for Brian. Jake thinks it's a challenging song for Brian but Brian is a great singer and has met every challenge along the way. He's giving Brian something to aspire to.

In Brian's video package, Sass points out that Brian has a command on stage which comes from his sense of self. You can't teach someone how to be a performer; it's about experience. Brian is excited to prove to the judges that they won't be wrong about their song choice.

I'm not too familiar with this song but it's a strong effort from Brian. There's a long instrumental break for Mark Lalama on the organ and I wonder if they're trying to pull another Clay Aiken "Vincent" moment. I just hope they don't show that part when they recap the phone numbers.

Farley: There is no question that Brian understood the lyrics and meaning of the song, and captured the essence of the song.

Sass: "He's an absolute born performer."

Zack: There were some things that could have been sung better but who cares. The fact is, you've got it!

Jake: Brian didn't disappoint Jake. Brian did a really, really great job and gave Jake chills.

Our final performer is Carly Rae Jepsen. Zack chose "At Seventeen" by Janis Ian. Zack points out this song is about storytelling and Carly's "paramount thing" is her ability to interpret the lyrics and tell a story. This is a song that will break everyone's hearts.

In Carly's video package, she reveals that she was scared to work with Sass because she knows the Idols and will have higher expectations. Sass points out Carly's ability to tap into the fragile parts in everyone and advises her to concentrate on that feeling. Sass doesn't know how Carly does it but it is remarkable.

This is another song I'm not familiar with. It's not a perfect vocal but Carly delivers the message she was trying to get across.

Sass: Sass gives kudos to her colleagues for the song choices. This was "pretty perfect."

Zack: Zack is trying not to choke up. He reminiscing back in season one where Ryan Malcolm sang "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother" and season two where Kalan Porter sang "Nature Boy," where both of them moved everybody across the country. From an artistic and emotional standpoint, neither of them held a candle to what Carly just did.

Jake: This was the perfect song for Carly. Carly delivered the song the way it should be. Carly showed vulnerability and let people get inside her

Farley: At a concert, people would've paused after her performance, then collected themselves and realize what a wonderful experience they went through. With every note Carly sang, Farley's heart dropped lower and lower. This was a beautiful and heartfelt performance.

Round one goes to Jaydee! On to round two!

Jaydee's People's Choice songs were two Elvis Presley songs and a Johnny Cash song. The fans have voted for "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash. Jaydee is a big Johnny Cash fan but Cash is a gentleman who nobody sounds like. This is a phenomenal song and the lyrics are neat and cool. It's a passionate love song Cash's wife wrote for him so Jaydee is just going to have fun with it.

I'm not sure what to make of it. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. It's a fun song and the audience gets into it, and I'm not getting any annoying vibes from him. I think we have a keeper!

Zack: Tonight, both songs didn't sound like imitations. Zack likes Jaydee's upper register and showed that Jaydee was more than what people made him out to be.

Jake: Jaydee sang really well, the movement was good, but Jake would've preferred Jaydee to be dressed all in black and with a guitar.

Farley: Stick to your elements. It was great.

Sass: It was a "great lot of fun."

Brian's People's Choice songs were Incubus, Live, and Big Wreck. I'm actually unfamiliar with all three song choices but Incubus served him well previously. The fans have chosen "Lightning Crashes" by Live. Brian is happy with the song choice. It's a great song with deep lyrics. Brian feels it's his job to entertain and if the fans are not happy, he didn't do his job.

Brian is two for two in terms of songs that I'm unfamiliar with. Regardless of this, Brian never fails to deliver and continues to prove why he deserves to win this thing.

Jake: Jake reveals that this was the judge's first choice. This was explosive and absolutely spectacular.

Farley: In 5 years of the show, Brian wins the prize for making the best song choices.

Sass: You know who you are and kicked butt.

Zack: Zack would like to keep the party going but think Brian sounded "super tired." The crown on Brian's head has shifted and the game is wide open after that performance.

Carly's People's Choice songs include Maroon 5, Dido, and Corinne Bailey Rae. Personally, I think it would be interesting to see Carly take on Maroon 5 and see how she'd interpret it. The fans have spoken and instead they chose "White Flag" by Dido. It's a challenge that Carly is looking forward to. She's going to make the song more edgy and will play with it. She doesn't like "copycatting."

Dido typically bores me to death but I was not bored with this. Carly turned it into a story and I liked how she changed it up.

Farley: Carly displayed so much confidence and she understands what she is doing.

Sass: "A stellar performance by a budding young star."

Zack: Zack compares Carly to Jenny Gear: Canada either gets you or they don't.

Jake: Carly sang really well. Jake liked the first half but Carly came off the rails when she started dancing around. Overall, Jake understood what she was trying to do.

Tonight was a very telling night in terms of where the Top 3 Idols careers are headed. I think tonight showed that Jaydee is better off with the direction of a professional rather than his own direction. After a couple of weeks of poor performance, he did well tonight with both songs which were chosen for him.

Brian is the only one I can see with the potential of making it big across the nation. He's the only one with a voice that fits into the contemporary music today.

Carly confirmed my thoughts that she belongs in musical theatre. She's able to capture the emotion and the attention of the audience. She's believable and knows how to get the message across.

It's anyone's guess as to who will be leaving us tomorrow. Brian deserves to make it to the final but I think cutesiness will prevail in the end and he will be saying farewell.

Which two Idols will battle it out for the title of the next Canadian Idol? Join me tomorrow with all the details plus three performances from previous Idols including Ryan Malcolm, Jacob Hoggard, and Kalan Porter.

source:
http://realitytvcalendar.com/shows/ci5/3p-9325-p1.html

JOYEUX NOEL ET BONNE ANNÉE 2009!!!!
salsa21
Illustre Pie

Message par salsa21 »

Je ne comprends vraiment pas les juges... Carly a été selon la pire hier soir et pourtant avant les performances d'hier, je trouvais que Jaydee faisait vraiment dur. Je n'en reviens pas comment ils sont en admiration devant une fille qui n'a pas de voix !!!!!!!! Je m'ennuie tellement d'Éva...

Je ne souhaite qu'une chose pour ce soir: Bye bye Carly !
Mais entre vous et moi, je pense que ça va se jouer entre Jaydee et Brian !
Melsy4
Immortel du Domaine

Message par Melsy4 »

J'ai complètement pas penser a ça hier...

J'ai rien écouter...
TommyMtl
Magicien des Mots

Message par TommyMtl »

Charmin  a écritBrian, pourquoi il regarde toujours en haut, vers la gauche?   ça devient énervant à la fin  

il me fait penser a Horatio dans CSI MIAMI  toujours a regarder ailleurs...    
Mon blog Voyage
TommyMtl
Magicien des Mots

Message par TommyMtl »

bizou37  a écrit

je ris parce que mon chum m'a dit la même chose ce soir.
moi aussi sa voix me tanne

alors tes chats ont du gout    
Mon blog Voyage
Répondre

Revenir à « CANADIAN IDOL »