Jordin Sparks

Venez discuter ici des participants ainsi que tout ce qui entoure cette émission!
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

American Tele® for an American Idol.

source:
http://www.fender.com/news/index.php?di ... rticle=185 --Message edité par felix le 2007-05-23 15:16:41--

JOYEUX NOEL ET BONNE ANNÉE 2009!!!!
Seniorita
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Seniorita »

Pour entendre This is my now

http://music.aol.com/songs/american-idol-winner-song
ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

Wowwwwww ! C'est tellement SA toune !!!
~*Chris*~
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par ~*Chris*~ »

J'adore
Seniorita
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Seniorita »

Album Art for the EP's on ITunes

Ninty
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Ninty »

http://new-music-now.blogspot.com/

Pour downloader le single! Je trip sur cette chanson!!!! Meilleur AI single ever!
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Ninty  a écrithttp://new-music-now.blogspot.com/

Pour downloader le single! Je trip sur cette chanson!!!! Meilleur AI single ever!

Mille mercis Ninty!  Quelle belle voix!

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :Former Giant now has 'Idol' daughter
May 24, 2007, 10:00 PM EDT
Whoo!" Phillippi Sparks said. "Whoo!"

This was at noon Pacific Time Thursday, and he was speaking by phone from Los Angeles. "I haven't woken up yet," he said. "Actually, I didn't go to sleep."

Later, Sparks admitted to a two-hour nap, but all the dreaming he needed unfolded in real life.

Wednesday night, his daughter, Jordin, was crowned "American Idol" of 2007 upon winning a televised singing competition you might have heard about.

It was the culmination of a whirlwind that left the 17-year-old vastly more famous than her father ever was as a borderline star cornerback for the mostly dreary Giants of the mid-1990s.

Sparks, 38, was happy to be a supporting actor in the drama.

"You know what's cool about it?" he said. "The cool thing is that I'm her dad. That's all that matters. I was a little bit famous, but this? I'm just speechless right now, man."

In the early rounds of Idol, Sparks watched Jordin sporadically, spending time at home in Arizona with his 15-year-old son, P.J., whom he called "a very smart, intelligent young man who loves sports and who will be famous, too."

Once the field was whittled to 12, Sparks and his wife, Jodi, were regulars in the studio audience and on TV. Fox does not allow contestants' relatives to do one-on-one interviews for fear of providing an edge in the voting, but Thursday he was free to talk -- and to bask in the moment.

"I'm just so blessed and honored to be a part of my daughter's life," he said. "It's overwhelming. She just hugged me [after the show] and wouldn't let me go and was like, 'Dad, hold me, hold me, hold me.' You can imagine how I felt. I couldn't hold it back, bro. Some tears came out. Unbelievable."

Jordin's parents met while Sparks played at Arizona State. The Giants drafted him in the second round in 1992. He played for them through 1999, then spent a season with the Cowboys before retiring.

The Giants made the playoffs only twice in his time, including the notorious first-round collapse against the Vikings in 1997 during which Sparks had a heated confrontation with a teammate on the field. He said in advising Jordin before the last two rounds that he used football analogies.

"I told her the final three was like the playoffs," he said. "The final two, babe, is something I couldn't get to but you can: the Super Bowl."

(The Giants got there the season after Sparks left.)

Sparks has been coaching defensive backs at Glendale Community College, where he played, as well as his son's youth team.

And? "And that's about it," he said, adding he hopes to play on the celebrity golf tour.

Handicap? "I'm not letting that out," he said. "I'm not great, but I am good enough to beat most of the guys on that tour."

Sparks said even after seven years, the transition to retirement from the NFL is not easy. "I still want to play, every day," he said. "You have to let it go. But everybody lets it go in their own time."

Despite her age and Idol's presumed mission to discover unknown talent, Jordin is a seasoned performer with a long resume, and she has been home schooled since last year. Her father said she is levelheaded and he is not concerned fame and fortune will spoil her.

"No, if you see her, and I'm sure you have, she's incredible, a normal teenager," he said. "She's just a young lady who happens to have a beautiful voice. She's blessed.

"Like she said, 'Why me, Lord?"'

source:
http://www.newsday.com/sports/columnist ... columnists
--Message edité par felix le 2007-05-24 23:14:29--

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :Jordin beats Blake in star-studded American Idol final

Updated Thu. May. 24 2007 1:51 PM ET

Eye on Idol

Big-voiced Jordin Sparks beat out beatboxer Blake Lewis Wednesday night to become the youngest American Idol ever at 17 years old.

The Glendale, Ariz. resident wowed the judges and viewers, winning enough of the record 74 million votes cast that night to win a title many observers thought she deserved from the start.

"She is an awesome singer," finale performer Smokey Robinson said backstage. "She sings so good, it's hard to believe she's 17. To sing like that you would have to have lived for a long time. She's an old soul."

Robinson performed "Being with You" and was one of a list of celebrity performers that included Gwen Stefani, Tony Bennett, Bette Midler, Green Day, Doug E. Fresh and Gladys Knight.

25-year-old Lewis, of Bothell, Wash., was considered the better performer of the two, but his dance moves and sound effects weren't enough to defeat Sparks' vocal prowess.

"Mom, Dad, I love you," said Sparks, after hugging Lewis.

Without charisma to back up her singing, it is unclear whether Sparks will be able to capitalize on the win as much as standout stars Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood, who both appeared on this year's finale.

Also in attendance were former winners Ruben Studdard and Taylor Hicks, who haven't hit the same levels of popularity as their female counterparts.

Famous in his own right, underdog hero Sanjaya Malakar also made an appearance on the show, singing the Smokey Robinson and the Miracles hit "Ooh Baby Baby" with the rest of this year's top six male competitors.

He also reprised his infamous performance of "You Really Got Me" with Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry.

source:

sur le site officiel de Canadian Idol

Pepsi
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par Pepsi »

Je capote sur le Single!!!! Merci infiniment!
[img]http://www.mabinty.com/m-pages/marie_chantal_toupin/3_Marie_Chantal_Toupin_mcta022.jpg[/img]
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :Dad's life is story behind Sparks' 'Idol' win

Paola Boivin
The Arizona Republic
May. 26, 2007 09:37 PM
It always is the middle of the story that solves the riddle.

Not the beginning, when Phillippi Sparks watched his single mom walk through the door after one of her three jobs with a bag of fried chicken from her fast-food employer. Not the end, when Jordin Sparks looked out at the audience after being crowned the new American Idol and said, "Mom, Dad, I love you."

But in between, where you learn how Sparks grew up in west Phoenix wanting more and found it - in the NFL, where he played for nine seasons, and in a family, where he and his wife, Jodi, produced a daughter who suddenly is more recognizable than all the members of President Bush's Cabinet.

"Two days ago, she was hugging Tom Cruise, and yesterday, Kevin Costner kissed her on the cheek," Phillippi said. "Oh my goodness."

Jordin's weekly exposure on American Idol and the frequent cutaway shots to her parents have thrust Phillippi back into a spotlight, one that dimmed when he retired from the NFL in 2001 after eight years as a cornerback with the New York Giants and one with the Dallas Cowboys.

Locally, his name always has meant something. He was a standout at Maryvale High School and Glendale Community College before his success at Arizona State catapulted him to the pros.

His newly re-charmed life was no sure thing.

Sparks' mom, Guinnetta, struggled to raise her children. She worked long hours but managed "to kick our (backsides) if we got out of line," Sparks said.

"It was tough. I remember when the other kids had Nikes, we had Payless. We had to rely on food stamps and welfare. It made you humble, and it drove me to not want to be like that. I wasn't embarrassed, but I knew there was something else."

Phillippi, too, was a gifted singer as a youth, and his mother frequently entered him in talent shows. His greatest talent was in sports, however, and he excelled as a Junior Olympics boxer and as a standout basketball player. But football opened the most doors.

Sparks' neighborhood was rich in talent. Former NFL players Darren Woodson and Kevin Miniefield lived nearby. After Maryvale, Sparks attended Glendale Community College, where he played football and met Jodi Weidmann.

Sparks went on to ASU in 1990 and was 20 when he married Weidmann. With college studies, football and a new baby, Jordin, life was challenging.

For a while, Jodi hid from Phillippi the fact that she was using food stamps to buy groceries.

"I began wondering how the grocery bags got full," he said. Occasionally, his father-in-law, Jim, would slip him a few extra dollars on the side. Weidmann also helped deflect attention from agents so Sparks could focus on school and train for a potential NFL career.

"I love that man so much," Sparks said. "He made things easier for me."

Meanwhile, young Jordin began to sing. When family friends would visit, she would break out in song.

At school, at church, at local fish fries and any time the opportunity presented itself, she shared her talent.

Because Phillippi's NFL career forced the family to move several times during her childhood, Jordin learned how to adapt effortlessly to new situations. It contributed to the poise she demonstrated so well on Idol.

Phillippi retired from the NFL in 2001, when Jordin was 11.

It wasn't an easy decision. Although he made it to the playoffs twice with the Giants, they didn't advance to the Super Bowl until the season after he left.

Retirement did give him more time to spend with his daughter and son, P.J.

Jordin began singing at numerous competitions and in 2004, a talent manager for Christian singer Michael W. Smith spotted her. Soon, she joined the popular singer on tour.

Meanwhile, Phillippi reminded her of his life path.

"Remember," he said. "Anything is attainable."

When she turned 16, Jordin tried out for American Idol's Season 5 in Los Angeles. A producer told her, "You're not good enough," Phillippi recalled.

Jordin told her father that day that she was going to "pray to the Lord to shut all the doors, and if one opens, that's what I'll do." The next day, a scout for Torrid, a plus-size modeling agency, saw her and asked if she would like to model for the company. She did, and doors continued to open.

In November, she won an Arizona Idol contest on Channel 10 and an opportunity to audition in Seattle for the national show.

"Our lives got crazy, but it was my wife who kept our family glued," Sparks said.

Recently, Sparks has helped coach football at Glendale Community College, but his life is about to become much busier. Even though they will hire an agency to work with Jordin's career, the parents plan to have a heavy role in the day-to-day managing.

In the meantime, Phillippi plans to embrace the moment.

"The highs of playing football don't compare to this," he said. "This is your flesh and blood, and you had a part in making it. Amazing.

"I mean, I never got to the Super Bowl. She did."

source:
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/columns ... n0527.html

Seniorita
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Seniorita »

Jordin Sparks Old Vocal Coach Is Talking

Here’s a pic of American Idol winner Jordin Sparks during a visit to the Live With Regis and Kelly show Tuesday in New York.  She looks like she has already lost some weight.  All that promoting and no sleep will do that to ya.  She has told us over and over that she never had any vocal training and that her voice is “a gift from God”  Well her vocal coach Melissa Black is talking.

Jordin was just 14 years old when she studied with me in 2004,” vocal coach Melissa Black told Star magazine. “Her mom, Jodi Sparks, and her grandmother, Pam Wiedmann — who acts as her manager — found me on the Internet. We were together for nine months of intense vocal work, with Jordin taking one 30-minute class a week at $25 per class … I knew she wouldn’t take long to perfect her craft because she was so good.”

Black says they haven’t spoken since Sparks stopped taking the classes, and she said mostly good things about her alleged former student. Nevertheless, Black admits, she was “hurt for a week” when the “Idol” winner said that she hadn’t had any formal training. “Jordin didn’t have to mention my name, but at least acknowledge you had training,” she told the tab. “But I’ve moved on, and I hold my head up high.”

Seniorita
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Seniorita »

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :
Jun 1 2007 6:01 AM EDT
'American Idol' Champ Jordin Sparks Wants Chris Brown, Mario On Debut
Singer will work during Idols Live Tour on material for album, due 'before Thanksgiving.'

By James Montgomery, with reporting by Sasha Hamrogue

The sixth season of "American Idol" is all over — save the Idols Live Tour — and while most of the world struggles to find a new reason to live (Tuesdays and Wednesdays feel so empty), newly crowned champ Jordin Sparks faces a struggle of a different sort: trying to stay sane.

"This is so intense. It's crazy," she laughed. "I haven't been home yet since I won. I was in L.A. and then New York, and now I'll finally get to go home and spend some time with my friends. I hope."

Such is life for the "Idol" princess. Since taking home the title last week (see "Sparks Flies: Jordin Takes 'American Idol' Crown" and "Jordin Marvels At 'American Idol' Win: 'My Heartbeat Was Pounding In My Ears' "), Sparks has been on a seemingly endless parade of interviews and promotional appearances. And it doesn't look like things will be slowing down anytime soon — quite the opposite, in fact. The show's summer tour kicks off July 6, and Sparks already has a deadline for her debut album. That means it's never too early to begin soliciting for collaborators, a list Sparks says includes a couple of crooners popular with the under-17 set.

"I'd love to do a duet with Mario or Chris Brown ... but let's see what happens," she said. "I have a lot of work ahead of me. I have a deadline [for my album] already. It should be out before Thanksgiving. And I'm going to be doing the tour and trying to find songs at the same time. And then after the tour, it's gonna be record, record, record, write, write, write."

And just what will Sparks' yet-untitled debut sound like? Well, according to her, a lot like ... pretty much everything.

"I can't really describe what I want it to sound like. I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll, a little bit pop, a little bit R&B," she said. "I listen to Nat King Cole and Patsy Cline and Bon Jovi and Heart and 'NSYNC and Britney and Christina and Justin Timberlake too. I want to mix it all together. I hope people like it. On the show, [you had to be] versatile. You had to do everything and twist it around and make it your own. So I'm used to being like that."

And while the pressure will undoubtedly be on Sparks to perform on par with former "Idol" champs, she said she's actually more worried about living up to another set of expectations: those of her young fans.

"The other day, I walked outside, and there were these two little girls out there, and they said, 'Jordin, you're my inspiration! I want to be like you!,' and it was so amazing," she said. "I get emotional about it, because I remember being a little girl and looking up to people. And now little girls are looking up to me, and I love it.

"Being a teenager is hard — I mean, you look at magazines, and it's in your face all the time — 'you've got to lose weight or change or you'll never make it' — and I want to change all that," she continued. "I want to break the mold and be somebody girls look up to. I'm not much of a partyer — I don't drink or anything like that — so I don't think you'll catch me out at all those types of things. I'm comfortable with who I am, and I don't want to change. I love being me. I was happy before 'Idol,' and I'll be happy after."

source:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/156087 ... id_0.jhtml

--Message edité par felix le 2007-06-01 19:36:27--

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :Jordin's weight sparks debate
Email this story
Printer friendly format
June 5, 2007
Jordin Sparks fans are angered at an obesity expert who said that the "American Idol" winner should lose some weight.

MeMe Roth of the National Action Against Obesity told msnbc.com's The Scoop that there have been "hate posts calling for my death" ever since she went on Fox TV and said that Sparks is overweight.

"When I look at Jordin I see diabetes, I see heart disease, I see high cholesterol," Roth said. "That's what's so sad about this - she is not the vision of health - she is the vision of 'unhealth.'"

Roth says she stands by her words - but did not call Sparks "obese" or say some of the other things that irate posters have attributed to her. Roth says that some have misconstrued her words because of Fox's "sensationalized setup."

Roth told msnbc.com that she admires the 17-year-old singer's talent and "effervescent personality" but adds that "her extra weight is a reflection of today's society and a culture where many of our children have compromised health due to unhealthful food choices and inactivity. ... We have to stop with the 'baby fat,' 'curvy,' 'goddess' euphemisms and own this child health crisis."

Says Roth: "You'll also find Miss Sparks to be quite contradictory. In her latest People magazine interview she's both declaring to 'love her body' just as it is, while at the same time, in the sidebar, advising other 'plus-size' females on how to dress slim."

source:
http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/mu ... 9275.story

Qu'en penseez-vous?

Frank_
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par Frank_ »

Petit cadeau pour les fans

Dans le magasine People... Si vous etes fins je vous scannerai le reste demain
[img]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3535/momosignature.jpg[/img]
ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

Woooowww la photo Merci !
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

de toute beauté... merci pour la photo!

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :"American Idol" winner Jordin Sparks disturbed by death threats against critic
By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith
Article Launched: 06/06/2007 04:17:33 PM PDT

Jordin Sparks reacts to being announced the winner of American Idol in Los Angeles, Wednesday, May 23, 2007. (Associated Press)
"American Idol" winner Jordin Sparks was disturbed and dismayed to learn that obesity expert MeMe Roth was receiving death threats for calling Sparks "a vision of unhealthy."

Sparks, at 17 the youngest "Idol" winner ever, has this to say to her legion of fans: "Leave that person alone! That's not right. It's very intense and it's scary."

After hearing about the death threats, she tells this column, "I'm in shock right now. I don't think anything can really prepare you for stuff like that. But I'm going to take each day as it comes. Hopefully, I'll learn how to deal with stuff the right way."

It helps, she says, that she's the daughter of Phillippi Sparks, former NFL football player with the New York Giants and the Dallas Cowboys. She says growing up in his spotlight was great preparation for the whirlwind she's been on since her win.

"Being with my dad, we were in front of cameras and photographers taking pictures and people asking us questions all the time. I love talking to people and taking pictures. I'm not scared of the camera. It helped me a lot seeing how everything fell into place for him, so 'Thanks, Dad.' "

She adds, after snagging the grand prize, "He was the first person from my family I saw when I walked off stage, and I don't think I got anything out except, 'I love you.' It was so crazy."

Over the next few months she'll be juggling work on her new album with the "American Idol" tour, which kicks off July 6 in Sunrise, Fla., with her "Idol" compatriots Lakisha Jones, Blake Lewis, Sanjaya Malakar, et al., and stops in Anaheim and L.A. on July 22 and 23.

"I'm going to start working on my album as soon as possible, so I'm meeting with some songwriters and producers. I have to have the album out before Thanksgiving. It's going to be really insane during the summer doing the tour and flying in and out to record. We're going to 56 cities, and we'll be out till September. I'm praying my voice keeps up."

source:
http://www.u-entertainment.com/ci_6076268?source=rss

ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V61Qr87yjfQ

Regardez ce qui se passe durant la fin de la performance de Jordin... J'avais jamais remarqué avant !!
Répondre

Revenir à « AMERICAN IDOL / THE X FACTOR »