X-FACTOR US - Top 5 - 7 décembre 2011

Venez discuter ici des participants ainsi que tout ce qui entoure cette émission!
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

ImWyckA a écrit : Rachel
ouf... difficile à regarder... y a beaucoup d'émotions dans l'air

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAF6QJxWLjE[/youtube]
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

Kirstin Says: Is Rachel Crow, 13, Too Young For The ‘X Factor’ Spotlight?

After witnessing Rachel Crow’s emotional breakdown when she learned she had been voted off ‘The X Factor,’ I have to wonder if producers should raise the age limit next season

First it was Astro and then it was Rachel Crow…and neither were pretty. When Astro — who was 14 when he started The X Factor and 15 when he left — was placed in the bottom two for the first time, he threw a hissy fit and refused to sing his save song. Only a couple weeks later on Dec. 8, Rachel, 13, was voted off and fell to the floor in a fit of tears. Is all of the pressure of live, reality TV too much for kids to handle?

Don’t get me wrong. As a former child performer myself, I’m 100% supportive of kids in show biz, but I have to wonder if a show of this magnitude is healthy. It’s already stressful enough to keep things together when you’re a grown person, but to be barely out of middle school and riding the roller coaster that is The X Factor? Forget about it.

In the beginning, I raved about Simon Cowell‘s decision to lower the age limits. “The kids make the show!” I wrote. It’s true…they really do. Kids and animals, they’ll steal any show. We get attached to them; we’re impressed by their talents; and most of all, they pull at our heart strings and bring out the emotion. In essence, kids = ratings.

However, after tonight’s display (combined with Astro’s attitude), I’d like to ask FOX producers to consider increasing the age limit of their show. When she learned Marcus Canty made the semi-finals over her, Rachel LITERALLY fell to the ground, stole any attention from him and started sobbing like she’d just seen a murder. It was so upsetting, her mom and Simon sprinted to the stage and picked her up, both promising it would be okay.

“You PROMISE?” she screamed, through her sobs. Jeez, it broke my heart — but it was also really unsettling. It felt like I was watching a human being come undone before my very eyes.

I guess moments like this are what make reality television so entertaining. But I think we need to think twice before allowing our source of entertainment to come from kids younger than 16.

What do you think? Were Astro and Rachel just coincidences? (After all, Drew didn’t break down like them.) Or should The X Factor age limits be raised? Sound off below!

source:
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/12/09 ... rsy-video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

Rachel Crow: 'Don't Blame Nicole Scherzinger!'
December 9th, 2011

X Factor cast-off Rachel Crow has come forward to defend Nicole Scherzinger after the judge's inability to vote cost Crow a spot in the Top 5 last night.

Last night's devastating results show ended with the judges making their votes. With the judges tied at 2-2, Scherzinger had the final say in who would make it to the next round: Crow or Marcus Canty. Incredibly, Nicole abstained with her vote and allowed call-in votes to decide - which led to Rachel being voted off.

Read our recap of last night's results show

Scherzinger has since been torn apart by the media, with various outlets outraged that she could not do the one thing he was hired for (that is, judge). However, she has an unlikely ally: Rachel Crow.

According to People, the 13 year-old singer told reporters after the show, "She told me that she was sorry. I don't know why she said that, but I saw her in her dressing room and ... I told her it was okay and not her fault."

She then told the mag, "I want to say to all those people, 'Stop, Please. [Scherzinger] is the nicest person and the most beautiful person inside and out. ... She is amazing, and I don't understand why people are taking it out on her. It's no one's fault. It's not even America's fault. It's no one person's fault. It's just what God had in store for me. And I will be okay."

source: http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php ... e_scherzin" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zoukie
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par Zoukie »

Je n'ai pas écouter souvent l'émission,mais hier soir...Oui! Je n'ai jamais,mais JAMAIS rien vu d'aussi malaisant de ma vie à la télévision !!

De voir la ptite carrément s'écraser à terre,pleurer à en crier...Crier à sa mère : Tu m'avais promis !!!!!!

My god !!!!!! Je suis d'accord avec le papier que Xilef a mis plus haut...Un show d'une aussi grande envergure,c'est pe trop gros pour des enfants!!

Et que dire de tout les Boouhouuuu que recevait Nicole...
[img]http://www.domainebleu.ca/images/sigdb.gif[/img]
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

sa dernière prestation à xFactor

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcm26WWzdFc[/youtube]
ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

Zoukie a écrit : Je n'ai pas écouter souvent l'émission,mais hier soir...Oui! Je n'ai jamais,mais JAMAIS rien vu d'aussi malaisant de ma vie à la télévision !!

De voir la ptite carrément s'écraser à terre,pleurer à en crier...Crier à sa mère : Tu m'avais promis !!!!!!

My god !!!!!! Je suis d'accord avec le papier que Xilef a mis plus haut...Un show d'une aussi grande envergure,c'est pe trop gros pour des enfants!!

Et que dire de tout les Boouhouuuu que recevait Nicole...
Je crois pas que ce soit "Tu m'avais promis" (You promised) mais tu "Tu promets ?" (You promise ?) car sa mère lui a dit juste avant que ça allait bien aller.

Mais c'était triste, elle s'était bien retenue quand elle a su qu'elle était dans le bottom 2 mais elle a éclatée à son élimination. Tout le monde, y compris eux, étaient sûr que Marcus quittait.
Zoukie
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par Zoukie »

ImWyckA a écrit : [...]

Je crois pas que ce soit "Tu m'avais promis" (You promised) mais tu "Tu promets ?" (You promise ?) car sa mère lui a dit juste avant que ça allait bien aller.

Mais c'était triste, elle s'était bien retenue quand elle a su qu'elle était dans le bottom 2 mais elle a éclatée à son élimination. Tout le monde, y compris eux, étaient sûr que Marcus quittait.

Oui,tu as raison...Ca fait une différence! Mais quand même...Ce fut un moment télé assez troublant !
[img]http://www.domainebleu.ca/images/sigdb.gif[/img]
ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Re: X-FACTOR US - Top 5 - 7 décembre 2011

Message par ImWyckA »

En effet majs ça l'air que Disney négocie déjà pour la signer, je crois qu'elle va très bien s'en sortir.
HAP16
Manitou de la Parlotte

Re: X-FACTOR US - Top 5 - 7 décembre 2011

Message par HAP16 »

Je commence vraiment à me tanner de X-Factor...

Premièrement, l'animateur... Oh mon dieu qu'il est endormant et est-ce moi ou il a vraiment pas le tour avec les candidats et les juges...

Deuxièmement, les juges : Nicole est tout simplement pathétique. Hier soir, elle a prouvé de façon flagrante qu'elle n'avait pas sa place là. Les juges ont un rôle et ils se doivent de le respecter. Je sais que Rachel avait le plus faible nombre de votes du public mais sa SURVIVAL SONG était nettement meilleure que celle de Marcus...

Elle n'a pas été capable de prendre une décision! Elle a regretté son choix après... C'est évident qu'elle s'attendait à ce que Marcus soit éliminé comme à peu près tout le monde. En voulant éviter de "déplaire" et de passer pour la méchante qui élimine quelqu'un, elle a loupé son coup (Sa décision aurait été très légitime...Marcus est dans le bottom 2 pour la 3e semaine consécutive et Rachel en est à sa première et elle a donné une performance clairement supérieur à celle du wannabe-Usher)

Pourquoi garder ce concept s'ils sont toujours pour provoquer des impasses?

Je peux pas croire que Chris Rene ( qui est tout simplement médiocre vocalement parlant) soit encore dans la course...

Décidément c'est une saison décevante pour moi... Les candidats les plus intéressants sont partit... Maintenant on a un droit à une pastiche de Mariah Carey/Céline Dion/Leona Lewis, un wannabe Usher/Neyo, un petit rappeur qui fausse, et un Josh qui est plus qu'ordinaire (Quelle affreuse performance de We Found Love)...
Répondre

Revenir à « AMERICAN IDOL / THE X FACTOR »