America’s Best Dance Crew 2011

Venez discuter ici de toute autre émission de télé-réalité anglophone!
Répondre
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

America’s Best Dance Crew 2011

Message par xilef »

MTV’S “Randy Jackson Presents America’s Best Dance Crew” Premieres April 7

By Bill Gorman
– March 17, 2011

article à lire:
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/0 ... il-7/86181
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Re: America’s Best Dance Crew 2011

Message par xilef »

ça commence demain
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

America’s Best Dance Crew Recap: Noodles Were Served But Still Put Through
Advertisement:

April 15, 2011

America’s Best Dance Crew premiered season six last week with a new judge, D-Trix who was a part of the season three winning crew, Quest Crew and is proving to be a very knowledgeable judge although I do not agree with the elimination this round. This week is was all about Keisha and of course, show hottie host, Mario Lopez. The other panel judges are Lil Mama and JC Chasez.

The evening kicked off with Footworkingz representing Chicago in choreography to Keisha’s “Tick Tock.” Although there were no real tricks in this performance and a lot of repeated dance steps, there was a high degree of originality and a sense of choreography which started out as a slo-mo and quickly gained speed like a runaway train. Will they be the runaway team this season? We may get the chance to find out as they are sent into the next round by the judges.

The next team up is 787 Crew from San Juan, PR whose choreography needed to be completely redone in the span of 24 hours after one member during rehearsal was doing a back flip off the pyramid and broke his leg…ouch! He is out of the competition but not out of this team’s big hearts and deep commitment. Choreography a routine filled with so many stunts I lost count to Keisha’s “Blow,” this team blew everyone else off the stage this evening. The only comment is the transitions need to be a little crisper but given this was all changed at the last minute, no real complaints.

The youngest dance team to ever perform on ABDC worked it tonight. Iconic Boyz from New Jersey rocked the floor with Keisha’s “Your Love Is My Drug” and became what D-Trix referred to as the “dancing Justin Biebers.” These kids displayed such maturity I was downright astonished! From humor to talent to musicality to composure, this crew has it all in a group of boys who are about 10-years-old without a coach to choreograph for them and who have only danced together for two years AND are from different schools so they have to find the time to get together to practice! Wow…that is dedication and it definitely shows. I look for these kids to bring it each week and keep the older crews on their toes.

Although there have been cloggers, roller skaters, and jump ropers who have appeared on America’s Best Dance Crew in the past, there has never been a team as unique as the pole dancers seen this episode. Jag6ed performed a routine to Keisha’s “Sleazy,” this team did not quite have enough to wow the judges to pass them into the next round and were cut. I completely disagree with this decision and here is why – when compared to the next team, Instant Noodles, these girls displayed more choreography which made sense than the same old worn out B-Boy stunts young kids are maneuvering at the age of six. These girls, although the routine lacked in some areas, showed they are highly skilled and athletic and if given the chance I firmly believe they would have been amazing because some of the aerials which were done on the pole were just translated floor flares and other iconic moves. Too bad, but then there have been a lot of decisions by Lil Kim and JC over the years which did not make any sense whatsoever! This is just one more in a long list!

Finally, the team which advanced although it should have been sent packing was Instant Noodles. This team suffered the loss of a member as well to an Achilles tendon injury, but functioned at least to get through the routine. JC did make note that there were gaps in the choreography and D-Trix flat out stated he was not impressed, so why did they stay? I’m still scratching my head over this one especially with how harsh D-Trix was and in this instant, using his noodle. They performed to Keisha’s “Dirty Picture” and did not serve me in three minutes or less…

source:
http://www.current-movie-reviews.com/tv ... t-through/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Répondre

Revenir à « AUTRES (ANGLO) »