Bachelorette Jillian Harris

Venez discuter ici de toute autre émission de télé-réalité anglophone!
shade
Magicien des Mots

Re: Bachelorette Jillian Harris

Message par shade »

comme ca j ai rien manqué ce soir je pensais que ca finissait ce soir

j ai enregistrer juste la renconrtre avec la gang de gars

j ai hate a la semaine prochaine

c etait bien cute de voir jason et molly :love:
Jayco
Magicien des Mots

Message par Jayco »

Comme Reid était pas là à l'émission, j'en déduis que c'est lui qui gagne son coeur.
Dans les previews, on voit bien Reid revenir avec une bague. :no:

Donc, elle a choisi Reid, ce qui explique son absence.

Je suis déçue malgré tout........... Je suis tannée de ceux qui partent, reviennent etc.... En tout cas, c'est pas bien grave pour moi car ça change rien à ma vie. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Est-ce que Jake sera le prochain bachelor ???? OUI OUI OUI je le veux !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :hello:
cricri58
Stagiaire

Message par cricri58 »

J'aimerais bien moi aussi que Jake soit le prochain bachelor ! :love:
phosie
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par phosie »

Comme je n'ai pas trop suivi cette saison, j'étais bien contente de voir un aperçu de Wes... tu parles d'un toton! :/
Danyka69
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Danyka69 »

Wow contente que Reid revienne à la charge je comprends pas encore pourquoi elle l'a flushé je trouvais qu'ils allaient très bien ensemble. Je capote aussi si Jake est le prochain bachelor mais maudit qui s'habille mal ce gars là. Enlevez lui c bottes de cowboy et sa chemise rose chu pas capable
Mélise
Manitou de la Parlotte

Message par Mélise »

cricri58 a écrit : J'aimerais bien moi aussi que Jake soit le prochain bachelor ! :love:

c'est drôle, mais moi, ce gars-là, c'est pas mon genre.

Je suis un peu du même côté que les autres gars (et de Jillian), lorsqu'il lui dit : stop acting.
J'avoue que c'est comme trop. Il me fait penser à Tom Cruise (pré-jump-on-the-couch, années 90-2000), l'espèce d'image du gars parfait, qui a un sourire Crest et qui semble trop intense, trop étudié.
Perso, j'aimerais mieux Michael comme Bachelor, ce serait plus drôle et plus spontané.
misstv
Illustre Pie

Message par misstv »

Normalement à la fin de l'émission qu'on a vue lundi l'animateur demande toujours au bachelor/bachelorette : Are you in love???
Mais lundi il lui a demandé : Are you happy???
Bizarre :gluk:

Je crois qu'il ne se passera pas grand chose de bien palpitant lundi prochain... ou elle va accepté la proposition d'un ou l'autre mais je gage qu'ils ne sont déjà plus ensemble...

Jake comme prochain bachelor?!?!? :??: Yark, non merci!!! Le gars est plate, drabe, trop poupée Ken... Pour de l,action choisissez Dave... hahaha :lol: ça serait drôle mais peut-être un peu trop intense

Elle s'est moi...!!!!
Danyka69
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Danyka69 »

misstv a écrit : Normalement à la fin de l'émission qu'on a vue lundi l'animateur demande toujours au bachelor/bachelorette : Are you in love???
Mais lundi il lui a demandé : Are you happy???
Bizarre :gluk:

Je crois qu'il ne se passera pas grand chose de bien palpitant lundi prochain... ou elle va accepté la proposition d'un ou l'autre mais je gage qu'ils ne sont déjà plus ensemble...

Jake comme prochain bachelor?!?!? :??: Yark, non merci!!! Le gars est plate, drabe, trop poupée Ken... Pour de l,action choisissez Dave... hahaha :lol: ça serait drôle mais peut-être un peu trop intense

:eek: O oui Dave on aurait de l'action. :hapface:
isabelle:)
Illustre Pie

Message par isabelle:) »

The Bachelorette: Jillian Sees Potential In Both Finalists
July 26, 2009
Before America finds out if The Bachelorette’s Jillian Harris has a fiancé on Monday’s season finale (8 p.m. ET on ABC), the Canadian cutie spoke with PEOPLE about why she didn’t pick Reid, her final two, Ed and Kiptyn, and who would make the best Bachelor of the bunch. –Carrie Bell

Why isn’t Reid in the final two?
When it got down to the final three, I needed more time. I had to make a choice and no matter whom I let go, I would have been broken hearted. I had good chemistry with Reid and was falling for him, but he never said anything that indicated that I could be the one … He was too uncertain.

What are the pros and cons of Kiptyn?
Look at him. He has a nine-pack. He volunteers. He’s smart. He’s eloquent. He has a huge heart. He lives in San Diego. He’s athletic. Did I say he’s good-looking already? He likes adventure. I can see myself in his life easily. A con might be that I was always worried that he’d be too passive in the relationship. I also had to push him more to get him to tell me how he was feeling. He was slower to say he was crazy about me. I don’t need anybody to say, “I will propose to you,” or “I will marry you.” That can come later down the road. But I need them to say, “I don’t want to lose you. I need you in my life.”

And Ed?
There was a lot of passion and emotional chemistry in the beginning. We have already been through ups and downs and survived. As you saw in his drunk bloopers, he’s really funny. I love kissing him. I love that he’s passionate about his career. But there are a lot of concerns. He made a rash decision to quit the show for his job. He says it was a mistake but what if coming back was a rash decision he winds up regretting too? After the fantasy date, I questioned if he was attracted to me physically or if it was just nerves. After he came back, it was more stressful and serious and we weren’t having the same amount of fun anymore … I want someone to be my best friend. I see the potential in both guys. I can see them in my life but in different ways.

Did you find a happy ending?
I can’t say whether I found love or not, but I’m in such a good place now. My friends and family have noticed a difference in me. They comment that I’m on fire — that I have a new glow.

Any regrets about being the Bachelorette?
No. I got a happy ending that I wouldn’t have without signing up. Of course I have made mistakes along the way. There were people I should have let go sooner or kept longer. I shouldn’t have kissed so many guys. Actually, I don’t regret the kissing. It was fun.

Is there anyone in the group that you would like to see become the next Bachelor?
Michael Stagliano and his twin brother. They’re fun and hilarious and very interested in falling in love and getting married so they’re in the right mindset.

Source: http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/07/26/th ... finalists/
Illustre Pie

Je ne crois pas que sa va être la grosse finale. D'après tout les articles que j'ai lu.... =S
Illustre Pie

The Bachelorette

POLL: Who Should Jillian Pick on The Bachelorette?
July 27, 2009
After months of dating and drama, it’s almost time for Jillian Harris, 29, to make her final decision and chose either Ed or Kiptyn on the The Bachelorette finale, which promises an “unexpected confession” and the possible return of Reid, who was seen with a ring in a promo for Monday’s episode.

“I had good chemistry with Reid and was falling for him,” Jillian says of the 30-year-old realtor from Philadelphia. “But he never said anything that indicated that I could be the one.”

Asked about Kiptyn, a 31-year-old business developer from Encinitas, Calif., Harris said, “He volunteers. He’s smart. He’s eloquent. He has a huge heart … Did I say he’s good-looking already?”

On the other hand there’s Ed, a 29-year-old technology consultant from Chicago, who left the show but came back for Jillian. “There was a lot of passion and emotional chemistry,” she says.

Source: http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/07/27/po ... helorette/
Jayco
Magicien des Mots

Message par Jayco »

Bon, ça s'annonce pas palpitant........

Je pense que Jillian n'a tout simplement pas trouvé le bon gars pour elle dans les 30 au départ.

Il lui faudrait un "mix" des 30 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J'ai l'impression qu'importe celui qu'elle va garder à la fin, ça va pas durer longtemps.

Jillian aime les "bad boys" style Wess et je pense qu'elle n'a pas choisi le bon show pour trouver l'âme soeur.... Je me demande bien ce qu'elle trouvait à Jason !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Une chance qu'il est maintenant avec Molly !!!!!!!!
Dernière modification par Jayco le lun. juil. 27, 2009 2:46 pm, modifié 1 fois.
qwertygirl
Immortel du Domaine

Message par qwertygirl »

Ed better not f__king disappoint me... best line EVER!!

Mélise
Manitou de la Parlotte

Message par Mélise »

qwertygirl a écrit : Ed better not f__king disappoint me... best line EVER!!

Bien que Ed restait dans mes favoris, j'avoue que voir Kyptin complètement anéanti après avoir été rejeté, j'aurais presque aimé ça qu'elle le choisisse.
Next bachelor? Michael et son frère jumeau, définitivement. On double le plaisir.
shade
Magicien des Mots

Message par shade »

en tout cas
ED est pas revenu pour rien

l autre la qui revient et pense qu il sera choisi ....

Kyptin je pense pas qu il aurait durer longtemps comme couple
misstv
Illustre Pie

Message par misstv »

C'était vraiment pathétique de voir Reid hier... On dirait qu'il espérait une finale à la Jason/Melissa/Molly
En tout cas, y'aura eu une belle leçon de vie lui : faut pas attendre d'avoir perdu quelqu'un avant de lui dire qu'on l'aime

Elle s'est moi...!!!!
phosie
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par phosie »

J'en reviens pas de voir à quel point cette fille est populaire... Reid qui se fait flusher 2 fois par elle, Kyptin qui trippait dessus pis l'autre là, Jake je pense...

Je ne la pensais pas si en amour avec Ed, c'était beau de les voir hier! :)
phosie
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par phosie »

Je n'avais pas écouté la finale avec Jason, c'est dont bin chien ce qu'il a fait!!
Illustre Pie

The Bachelorette

Bachelorette Blog: Jillian Is ‘Extremely Happy’
July 29, 2009
Well … that’s a wrap! I will keep this post short and sweet as I have an eager man waiting for me and wanting to get OUT IN PUBLIC together … FINALLY! I have been waiting for this day since May 24th — the day that I can openly tell you how madly in love I am, how happy I am and how excited I am for the future.

A wise man once said, “Love, it don’t come easy” — and that is so true. I can honestly say that I have found my best friend but it didn’t come without consequences. Aside from all the crying, surprises, drama, public criticism and most importantly, hurting two incredible men that I will never forget — please understand that it broke my heart as much as theirs — I never imagined in a million years that I would have to let two men go that I love so dearly, and have it hurt so so much in order to be with the man that I am wanting to spend the rest of my life with.

Reid and Kiptyn are both unbelievable men. Some will have opinions of why maybe I should have picked one or the other instead of Ed. Some will see why Ed was perfect for me from the beginning. I embrace ALL of your opinions. I can see why you would all think ALL three of these men would be great for me. For those who want to congratulate my happiness … THANK YOU!!! We are both EXTREMELY happy (still) and truly it gets better and better every day we are together.

The “After the Final Rose” was not easy. Not for me, and not for Reid or Kiptyn I’m sure. I felt like there was no right way to deal with the situation. I have always been very close with my exes but have never had to confront them in a setting like this before so I was definitely hurting. There are so many fabulous memories and so many sensitive ones. All I can say is that I am lucky — lucky to have been loved by these men and lucky to be with one right now that thinks the world of me.

As I type this, we are off to our FIRST outing in public, hopefully just wings and beer! I am so excited and so eager to get my normal little life back. Ed and I have spent the summer together (every two weeks for five days at a time) and it truly does keep on getting better and better. We have so much fun together, know one another so well and find ourselves so comfortable with each other. We have learned so much about one another and I am loving every minute of it.

Oh wait — someone’s stealing my computer!

Ed here! I cannot believe the journey that we have experienced over the last few months. But we are having a blast and could not be happier. I want to thank everyone for their support and cheering us on. Jilly and I have been spending so much time together and have an incredible summer planned. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU … for believing in Jilly and supporting her throughout this. She means the world to me and I promise I will take good care of her. We are ready for a wicked life together!

–Ed

Well, I better get going. Mr. Invisible is waiting patiently. Love you ALL, thank you soooo much!!!! I would not have gotten through this without all of your support.

XOXOXOX and ALL MY LOVE,
Jillian

Source: http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/07/29/ba ... more-15074
Anikabella
Manitou de la Parlotte

Message par Anikabella »

Y'a pleins de rumeurs comme quoi ED est un bastard qui a couché avec des filles pendant qu'il est partis de l'émission et qui textait ses ex en disant des choses vraiment méchante sur Jillian.

C'est certain que ce couple ne dureras pas. Jillian a répondu au rumeurs en disant qu'elle était stressé à cause des rumeurs mais qu'ils vont "passer au travers de cette épreuve ensemble".

Commencer un couple en "traversant une épreuve" comme ça, moi j'y crois pas... parce que c'est certain qu'il y a du vraie dans les rumeurs....
Répondre

Revenir à « AUTRES (ANGLO) »