RTVT entrevue avec «KAYSAR»

Venez discuter ici des participants ainsi que tout ce qui entoure cette émission!
Sweet Angel
Magicien des Mots

Message par Sweet Angel »

RTVT Interview With Kaysar

OK, so in the past I've had the fun of talking to such crazy BB characters as Holly and Jase. Today though, I really had the best time yet. I had the absolute pleasure of talking with "America's Choice," Kaysar! We discussed the deceit and lies that are rampant in the house. He gave his opinion on some racist comments that were directed at him. We talked about his extraodinary popularity with the public. As if there is any doubt at all, let me confirm this: Kaysar is the king! I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.

---------------------------------------------------

Kaysar(K): How's it going?

Hoosebaby (H): It's going great and it's great to hear your voice.

K: Thank you.

H: I'm a little sad. Well, let's not minimize it, I'm really very sad that you're out. But hey, I couldn't think of a better person to talk to at the same time.

K: Thank you very much. I'm flattered.

H: Well I wanted to start off by letting you know, and I'm sure you've already been made somewhat aware, of the amount of fans and the adoration of the fans out there for you. CBS said you got 82% of the vote and over 5 million votes. That means over 4 million were for you. From our website alone I know of people who put in multiple thousands of votes. My own aunt did 27,000 votes for you.

K: (audible gasp and then slight chuckle)

H: How does that make you feel to have that kind of adoration from people?

K: You know, this just came to me today, as to the exact numbers. It was basically, yes it's a figure, and that figure alone almost brought me to tears. To be honest with you it's truly a blessing to be able to play the game the way you want to and play the game with your heart and know that in the end people at home also felt that passion for the game. You can't ask for more to be honest. That number is slowly but surely coming to life, because I'm hearing stories and taking phone calls and hearing the outpouring. That's truly truly truly a blessing and an amazing feeling. At the same time, it's ironically a humbling experience.

H: I can sense that in you. The funny thing is because of who you are you can't go wrong. You're obviously a great guy and everyone recognizes that. Then when we recognize that, you don't try to boost yourself up and explode with pride. You accept it humbly, and that's another thing that endears us further to you. Well, I know that you're a very kind hearted person, and you don't delight in the misery of others, but I do want to let you know how bad it's going to be for the "Friendship" or whatever name you want to give them.

K: We call them the "Nerd Herd". (laughs)

H: I also wanted to tell you that the 2 most common Big Brother phrases around the internet are of course "What up Kaysar!"

K: (laughs)

H: That's number 1 by a long way. Number 2 is probably "Busto, America wants your DOR!"

K: (much laughter) That's awesome! I love Howie! Howie's a brilliant guy.

H: Yeah, we have to thank Howie for that nickname. There are a few other nicknames floating around the net such as Evilette.

K: Nice.

H: J-Blo

K: Oh my. I know exactly what you're talking about. She wanted to become popular. She did that for all the wrong reasons.

H: Maggot for Maggie. So for me it is mixed emotions talking to you. I'm sad you're gone, but then again I get to talk to somebody that I don't have disdain for.

K: The sad thing is, they truly, Maggie and her little group truly felt like they were doing the right thing. They truly felt that they were like Godsends to the Big Brother house. But they were abusing power. They were treating everybody like crap. It was the same thing as when Eric was in charge. It's sad. That was something I wanted to put an end to. But they just continue to do the same thing over and over again. I think that's why we saw the outburst with Howie and Janelle. They just said, "Enough is enough."

H: Well I wanted to ask you about Howie. I love the guy. I know you love the guy. I know you don't approve of that kind of treatment of somebody. In fact you tried to stop it several times. But why do you think he went after April in particular? What are your feelings on that?

K: Because apparently during his reign as HOH she went up there and threatened him that if you don't go through with what we want, we're gonna put you up next week. Something along those lines. Then even when Jennifer got HOH, I let him know that she said, "You better tell Howie to lay off of James, because he told James, 'Oh, you're not getting the veto this week, are you?'" All of the sudden she became James's guardian angel. It's so contradictory.

H: It is. Just before this interview, I rewatched the video of Janelle and Beau's conflict. Well just before that all happened, it showed you and April in the gold room and your discussion there. She kept saying, "I love you Kaysar," well actually, I believe to correctly quote her it was, "I f---ing love you Kaysar."

K: It's absolutely disgusting. At that point she felt helpless once again. Just like she felt helpless the time that James was tearing her a new one. And then after they completely rubbed my face in the dirt, now she needs my help once again. It's sad.

H: It is sad. Who do you feel betrayed your trust more, Jennifer or April? Obviously you haven't seen everything yet, but coming out of the house what do you think?

K: I think, my opinion from what I know, I think that Jenn was desperately seeking attention. She wanted to go down in Big Brother history. She wanted to stay a long time during the HOH competition. She kept asking, "Is it a record? Is it a record? Do you think people love me?" And then April on her birthday wanted to know if she could be a K-Mart spokeswoman. You know? They kept asking these foolish questions. It's very disheartening to see people like that. The thing is, I do believe they care more about themselves than anyone who would put themselves on the line. I as HOH, didn't go around ruling with an iron fist. Even when April was weeping, I went down and sat at her feet and talked to her. I said, "Don't worry about it. It'll be okay," and tried to comfort her. And for her to do something like this is just (long pause) just beyond words. To describe it best, I feel like throwing up.

H: It didn't take her long to forget that, did it? I think it's funny that the two different sides can see things in completely different ways. And if there's one word to describe this season of Big Brother, to me that word is delusional. In my eyes you've got the side that's there to have fun, play a game, and genuinely like each other. While the other side is just so delusional. You have Eric who is the captain....of delusion.

K: Exactly. He just started the whole thing and they just ran with it. I still have no idea why they liked him so much. I mean, was it the perversion? Was it the constant cursing? It's just....I don't know. I have no clue what it was that they liked about him. Was it his yelling? I mean, what was it?

H: Lights out bitches, right?

K: Yeah, exactly! He kept saying that.

H: How derrogatory is that? The show actually played that as kind of a tribute to Eric. It was one of the things that actually enamored his group to him. They showed Maggie in the Diary Room saying how she missed Eric saying that. They loved him for that.

K: You know what, if you like trash, then you like trash. What can I say? I can't convince them. That's what they liked and that's what they got.

H: Yep. And even though Ashlea was first out, Mike was really the first victim.

K: Yes.

H: It wasn't about playing a game and strategically getting him out. That would've been a fair thing. Mike would obviously be a threat the longer he stayed in there. A good guy who's good a challenges, but they couldn't do it that way. They had to go ahead and create the image that he was some kind of sexual pervert or predator. Jenn had a lot to do with that, but April really propagated that rumor and Eric just took it to the highest level possible.

K: That's what I thought. The girls started it. Eric exploited it. He wanted to be painted as the hero. The savior of women around the world.

H: Or bitches around the world at least.

K: Yeah. Exactly. It was disgusting. I couldn't take it anymore. I told myself when Mike went out that door that these people need to pay. Either it's gonna continue this way, we're gonna have a terrible season, or I'm gonna have to take some risks and bring these people to their knees.

H: The worst case scenario, you're out and you're a hero. That's what you're faced with now. We'd have loved to see you win the money. That reminds me though, I wanted to mention to you that there's actually a website I saw that's raising money for your team. Their goal I think is to raise 2 million dollars for you Howie, Rachel and Janelle to split.

K: That is, you know I think someone mentioned that to me. I didn't know if it was true. You know, I've been in contact with a lot of people obviously since I'm here at CBS. I've been talking with CBS people and even past houseguests. I think what has taken place this year is by far historical. We've broken records. We have changed the game. I think what's happened is very unorthodox. We've set precedence for reality TV. People have used, especially for this show, deceit and lies as a crutch for winning the game. I mean, we didn't want to use that strategy. We wanted to do away with lies all together. I think that's fantastic.

H: Well, I don't think either that we've ever seen a house so firmly divided. It's gotten even more firm since they backdoored you. It's hard to imagine a person from one side trying to go up to the HOH from the other side at this point and suggest a strategy. But there is still one person who has been playing the middle and continues to play the middle who we haven't talked about yet. James. Before you left the first time, and seemingly a lot at April's urging, you made him the primary target for your team.

K: Yes, because I had sensed that James wasn't firm in his commitment to the team. I sensed a lot of insecurity and that he was going with information to the other team. I don't know if that's true. Maybe it was blown out of proportion.

H: Oh, there's no doubt.

K: That might have been one of the biggest mistakes I made at that point.

H: Well, one of the things you guys agreed upon when you became the 6 was to not believe the lies the other team was going to tell you. No matter what they said, don't listen to them.

K: The problem was James, when we realized we were going to go up we went through possibilities. Because he was a huge target, we figured that we would try to....Well he kept talking about how Sarah doesn't want to be there. He doesn't want her there and it's not a big deal if she leaves. He'd rather stay. So I was like, ok let's figure out a way maybe she can leave and we can still have our team. We could lessen the hit. At which point, he completely freaked. And I was like, ok well you're the one who told me that she would want to leave and it's not a big deal. But he had a problem with it. Anyways, what happened was, any strategy Janelle and I would come up with he ran straight to them with it. He would stay downstairs and then send Sarah up to negotiate deals. That kind of stuff is like, ok you want to try to trick the other team, but why would you give specific information about what we're talking about? That didn't make sense to me.

H: Well there's no doubt that James caused a lot of his own problems. He's not out yet, in fact he's probably not close to being out yet with the way things have changed. But he did cause trouble because of his insecurities and jumping back and forth. It's ended up already costing him a little bit and your team a lot.

K: I agree. We had a very dominant team. If we didn't break it up, we could really do it. But for whatever reason, I thought it was best at the time. Looking back now, maybe not so much. I mean, I definitely think he was in the wrong, but at the same time I might have just been premature in my decision.

H: I appreciate that you can look back at it like that. Well assuming that one of your 3 can win this game, who would you most like to see take it?

K: Janelle. Just because I feel as though we hit it off. We had a good bond. I definitely invested a lot of time in speaking to her about just life in general, and getting her on track and getting her to focus on the game. It was like a project and there was a lot of pride that went into watching her really change for the better. I don't know if people saw that at home, but I definitely got a chance to see it.

H: Well the other thing is that she plays the moron role to perfection. The other group, the nerd herd, thinks she's an idiot.

K: She's the most dangerous player there. I told her, "You are the most dangerous player in this game. You are amazing. That's why I keep you close. Between you and I, we're unstoppable." And I told her. She was like, "No. You're just saying that." But I said, "No I'm not. You're smart. You don't even know what you're capable of. You are holding something inside of you that you don't even realize how powerful it is."

H: Well I think part of that even is an act. Because one of the first diary rooms we saw from her was how she loves to play chess and how much she can learn about a person based on how they play chess.

K: The thing is, that's how I initially found out what her deal was. We talked and talked and I said, "You know I can figure out a lot about a person by the way they play chess." She was like, "Oh really?" And I'm like, "Yes, by the way they attack, by the way they defend, and by how willing they are to sacrifice certain pieces for the greater good of the game." And then we just kept talking and talking about the chess game. And then it became more and more clear. I began asking her questions and I said, "Wait a minute. You are not as dumb as you seem." She started giggling and was like, "What are you talking about?" I told her to stop playing games with me. I knew.

H: Last night after she won HOH, the other group was lamenting their loss and they were wondering how could "The dumbest one" over there beat us? Meanwhile I'm sitting here thinking that the dumbest one is smarter than any one of you!

K: Yeah, truly people like that don't get it. They don't get it. They don't understand.

H: What's the deal with Maggie? Is she smug or just stupid? Because she just sits there half the time not saying a word and acting like she's gleaning information off you guys. I can't figure her out though.

K: Yeah, she's always got this dumb look on her face. Her mouth is always ajar. I don't know. At first I was like, she must be really smart because she's playing this house really well. Then it comes to a point where you do realize how smart a person is based on their reasoning or their logic or how well they understand. I've grown to understand that all of them, they don't use rationale. They don't use logic. They speak a completely different language.

[couleur=#00ff00]H: One of my favorite lines of the season was after you guys won the veto competition to get James off and Maggie kind of caught up with you in the backyard and said, "You just sealed my fate." You just looked at her straight faced and said, "No I just sealed your partners fate." Do you remember the look on her face?[/couleur]

K: Yeah, she said, "You just sealed my fate. I'm going home now and you said I wasn't going home." I told her I wasn't after her. I was after her partner. I was after the bigger fish. She just froze. It looked like she died.

[couleur=#0ef000]H: Well, that's how it came across on TV too. She couldn't realize what was going on before it happened.[/couleur]

K: She's not too bright.

[couleur=#00ff00]H: No, I don't think so either. I'm not sure if you've already heard this, but Ivette at various times in the house made some very racist remarks about you. In particular at one point she compared you, because of your status as kind of the team captain, to Osama Bin Ladin. Saying you have control of people to make them do things or something to that effect. It was way over the line. What are your comments on that? [/couleur]

K: Ummm...well, they will say and do what they will. Obviously their actions and their words speak for themselves. When Janelle just won this last HOH, out of respect you take the key off your neck and you put it around the winners neck. Jenny decided to throw it on the floor.

[couleur=#00ff00]H: She explained that afterwards though. She explained why she did that. I'm sure you didn't hear it.[/couleur]

K: She did?

[couleur=#00ff00]H: She said that she was afraid for her life that Janelle was going to attack her. [/couleur]

K: Oh, come on! (laughs hard) But going back to your question, them comparing me to Osama Bin Ladin is just complete stupidity. For them to even stoop so low....the problem is plain and simple they are afraid of me. They are afraid because I'm 3 steps ahead of them and I'm dancing circles around them. What was the basis again? They said that I'm commanding a team?

[couleur=#00ff00]H: Yeah, because you can get your team to sacrifice themselves for you or your purposes.[/couleur]

K: Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was called loyalty. I thought that was called love for one another and willingness to do anything. The problem is, again, they lack logic and their lack of thinking. It goes along the lines of Ivette having the half an hour discussion with me about how I'm a hypocrite for being religious and being in the house.

[couleur=#0ef000]H: Oh my gosh dude, we were all ringing our ears on that one.[/couleur]

K: I just sat there and I'm like, OK. And then she was like, "Well I just have to say this. Don't take offense." This is how she said everything. "Don't take offense." It was stupid. So I just sat there and let her talk. She just kept repeating herself and she would just say the dumbest things. That's fine. I've been called the worst things in the world in more precarious situations. It's not the first time. I know how to deal with it. I let her run her mouth. It's actually more ammunition for me.

[couleur=#00ff00]H: To me it's even more disappointing because it's coming from a minority. She gay and she's Cuban. [/couleur]

K: She should know better. It's a shame. What can you do? I tried to reason with her. Even when I tried to give her the utmost respect, she curses at me and causes me to explode in her face. I realized at that point that there's no reasoning with these people.

[couleur=#00ff00]H: Well, I know you're in demand today and I'm sure you need to move on. Thanks so much for the talk. Hey, and you have to give me props because I didn't bring up the Janelle thing. [/couleur]

K: (laughs)

[couleur=#0ef000]H: I did see Howie kiss you on the cheek though before you left and I'm wondering if that's gonna amount to anything.[/couleur]

K: Uh, yeah. I don't think that's gonna go anywhere. I'm sure the bloggers will pick that up though.

[couleur=#0ef000]H: Well Kaysar, I know I could talk to you for hours, but thanks for the time and take care. We'd love to have you visit us at www.realitytvtalk.com.[/couleur]

K: Thanks Hoosebaby.
Répondre

Revenir à « BIG BROTHER »