So you think you can dance - Saison 4

Venez discuter ici des participants ainsi que tout ce qui entoure cette émission!
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :

So You Think You Can Dance Review
By Daniel L. Cole

There's an old phrase that goes something like: "There's nothing new under the sun." I don't know who said it but after almost nine official years as a genre it seems that sun is glaring brightly on reality television. Now don't get it twisted - I love the genre and believe there is no truer reflection of American life but there are such standard ingredients to reality programming these days that the audience can almost write the shows themselves. As a virgin to FOX's So You Think You Can Dance you can imagine my trepidation - however it was completely unfounded as last night's premiere of the fourth season of actually showed me something new and unexpected - a completely original talent!

For four whole minutes, Robert Muraine's combination of breaking, popping, krumping and contortionism wowed everyone from host Cat Deeley to Osmond-sibling look-alike judge Mary Murphy. A "popper" who dances daily for cash on the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica, Muraine may not have the breadth of dance knowledge to become the instant frontrunner for the $250,000 grand prize, but this kid's got quite a future.

The other 116 minutes, however, were filled with contestants who when good were at best mediocre and at worst wonderfully terrifying. I won't bore you with details of the so-so dancers, nobody watches the audition rounds for that; instead they watch for the return of creepies like fan-favorite David "Sex" Soller who could be the love child of Hannibal Lecter and Cousin It. He waved his crotch around and stared at the judges like he either wanted to kiss or eat them. My money is on dinner. Another fantastic lowlight was new favorite Jonathan Anzalone, who claims to be from Italy (maybe by way of the Valley), a consummate ladies man (maybe by way of the school of Pepe LePew), and an aspiring street dancer (maybe by way of being a street walker). He didn't make it to next round but I'm fairly certain he may have given judge Mia Michaels a bad case of the clap just from looking at her. I certainly felt itchy after watching him.

With third-tier judges (Michael's claim to fame is choreographing Celine Dion's A New Day show in Vegas, Murphy claims to have instructed such notable dancers as Julia Roberts and Mary Steenburgen, and Nigel Lythgoe, well, he's the producer), routines that promise to be worse than a Debbie Allen-choreographed-Oscar-show-song-medley-presentation, and a host that no one has ever heard of, SYTYCD looks to be the ultimate schlock-fest of the summer season - and I'm hooked!

source:
http://www.ugo.com/ugo/html/article/?id=18633&sectionId=2

JOYEUX NOEL ET BONNE ANNÉE 2009!!!!
~*Chris*~
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par ~*Chris*~ »

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6695/kheryayaw3.swf (Petit Video Avatar de Kherington)
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Topic dédié à SYTYCD sur le Domaine

http://domainebleu.aceboard.fr/5397-1671-0-THINK-DANCE.htm

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Merci ZouK!

ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

À date j'aime beaucoup Kherington (mais son nom est tellement dur à écrire ) ! Elle est vraiment jolie et j'adore son style de danse ! J'ai déjà hâte de la revoir
~*Chris*~
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par ~*Chris*~ »

Micka, ecrit juste Kher comme on fait sur IDF
Répondre

Revenir à « SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE »