The Apprentice 6

Venez discuter ici des participants ainsi que tout ce qui entoure ces émissions!
Char Aznable
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Char Aznable »

Que vous le vouliez ou non(et contre les attentes de certains qu`on nommera pas),il y aura une sixième saison.
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=12158

NBC's Apprentice Goes West for Season 6
Source: NBC November 29, 2005

NBC announced today that The Apprentice has been picked up for a sixth season with a new twist -- for the first time in "Apprentice" history, the show will be filmed outside of Manhattan and the tri-state area and will shoot in Southern California. The announcement was made by Kevin Reilly, President, NBC Entertainment.

Donald Trump will once again fire the shots, as well as executive produce along with Mark Burnett, as the new candidates vie for the coveted title of "Apprentice." The competition -- along with new challenges, twists and surprises -- also will feature tasks indigenous to and emblematic of the new locale.

" 'The Apprentice' continues to be a top performer for NBC so we're pleased that the show and Donald Trump will continue to play a key role in this network's future through a fifth and now sixth cycle," said Reilly. "We think viewers will agree that a California back-drop, with Donald's West Coast business interests and relationships, will provide an exciting new flavor for the series next season."

"I am honored by the great success of 'The Apprentice' and it's been a lot of fun working with Mark Burnett and NBC," said Trump, Executive Producer. "I could never have imagined that firing sixty-seven people on national television would actually make me more popular, especially with the younger generation. While I love shooting in New York City, I look forward to filming season six in Los Angeles."

"Donald has so many recent West Coast projects, that it made perfect sense to change locations and along with it change the flavor of the weekly tasks," said Burnett, Creator and Executive Producer, Mark Burnett Productions. "Seeing Donald operate in Southern California will provide yet more insight into his remarkable world."

Edité parceque personne a vu ça The Wizard --Message edité par char aznable le 2005-11-29 22:07:17--
Pacm
Immortel du Domaine

Message par Pacm »

Char Aznable  a écrit
-- also will feature tasks indigenous to and emblematic of the new locale.

Yeah, team Goofy versus team Mickey Mouse   --Message edité par Pacm le 2005-11-29 19:15:17--
Ralipsi
Caïd de la Causette

Message par Ralipsi »

Pacm  a écrit

Yeah, team Goofy versus team Mickey Mouse    

Bin quoi? T'as pas l'air d'aimer le show on dirait.

Mes propos n'engagent que moi.

Ralipsi
LeoChris
Immortel du Domaine

Message par LeoChris »

Pis TA 5 lui ?
~*Chris*~
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par ~*Chris*~ »

Yes je l'aime celle de Donald
blower
Magicien des Mots

Message par blower »

En Californie, ils vont pouvoir organiser des concours de bikinis !!  
Répondre

Revenir à « THE APPRENTICE / THE CUT »