The Bachelor: Jason Mesnick

Venez discuter ici de toute autre émission de télé-réalité anglophone!
Carnie
Seigneur de la Causerie

Re: The Bachelor: Jason Mesnick

Message par Carnie »

Jayco a écrit : [...]

Mais c'était hier la seconde partie ! et c'est là qu'on a vu Gilian présentée comme la nouvelle Bachelorette.
Ça commencera le 18 mai prochain si j'ai bien compris.

:hello:

Yesssssssss :clap: super :clap:
AngelOfDistress
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par AngelOfDistress »

[img]http://www.domainebleu.ca/images/sigdb.gif[/img]
isabelle:)
Illustre Pie

Message par isabelle:) »

J'ai trouver 2 articles intéressants... voici le premier...

The Bachelor

Bachelor’s Melissa Suspected Molly Was the Other Woman
March 5, 2009

Melissa Rycroft’s shocking dismissal by fiancé Jason Mesnick on national television was a surprise to Bachelor fans — but not to Rycroft herself.

“I knew on the night After the Final Rose I wasn’t getting dumped,” she tells Ellen DeGeneres in an interview scheduled to air on her talk show Thursday. “We had already ended the relationship. And that was mutual.”

But there was one major surprise in store for Rycroft: the other woman, runner-up Molly Malaney.

Once the cameras stopped rolling, Rycroft and Mesnick sat down and talked about how their relationship had changed after the finale. “When we brought up how difficult [the relationship] was, he kind of gave up and I couldn’t understand why at the time,” says Rycroft.

“I repeatedly asked him, ‘is Molly involved in anything?’” she says. “And when they moved up the taping of “After the Final Rose” … I asked Jason, ‘Am I going to be blindsided by anything? Is there anything you want to tell me?’

“And he said, “No, gosh no,’” Rycroft tells DeGeneres. “And the second I went out on that stage he goes, ‘P.S. it is Molly.’”

Feeling Betrayed
Though Rycroft didn’t know for sure if Mesnick was also seeing Molly during their relationship, Rycroft says she had a suspicion. “Anybody that’s been cheated on, you know, and being a woman I got that feeling because he just backed away from me and I knew he had contacted her,” she says. “I know there had been at least one contact … where he was ‘checking on her’ and so it was just in the back of my mind.”

His answer?

“He kept saying ‘no,’” she says, adding that the feelings of betrayal are worse than the breakup itself.

“I understand it was a breakup and I’m not mad about that,” she says. “We all get broken up with but to be lied to [is worse].”

Dating Is the Best Revenge
But there’s good news for the jilted reality television star — she’s in a new, supportive relationship: She’s dating a man named Ty.

“Now that everything is over I’m so excited,” Rycroft says. I’ve known him for two years and kind of done the dating on and off. He has been by biggest rock and supporter throughout this whole process. He’s become my best friend.” –Brian Orloff

Article que jai prise ici... http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/03/05/ba ... her-woman/
Illustre Pie

Et puis maintenant voici le deuxième...

The Bachelor

Bachelor Jason Mesnick’s Change of Heart
March 5, 2009

Jason Mesnick is in the hot seat this week. Some 17 million viewers watched him get engaged to 25-year-old Dallas beauty Melissa Rycroft on the Mar. 2 season finale of The Bachelor, only to dump her minutes later on the After the Final Rose special. The 32-year-old insurance agent then confessed he still had feelings for 24-year-old department store buyer Molly Malaney.

In an exclusive sit-down interview with PEOPLE, Mesnick defends his decision to end his engagement to Rycroft in front of the cameras.

“That was part of the deal. I signed up for this. Your relationship is — good and bad — in front of everybody,” Mesnick says.

His change of heart occurred after he and Rycroft returned to their normal lives.

“After we got back into the real world, all of a sudden, we had less to talk about, and I didn’t know why,” Mesnick says, adding that as the days went on, he couldn’t stop thinking about runner-up Malaney.

“There was part of me that wanted things to work out with Melissa so bad. But the whole other piece was I had these crazy feelings for Molly,” Mesnick says.

Malaney tells PEOPLE she felt a mix of emotions when Mesnick asked her if he could have another chance.

“After the finale I thought he made the wrong decision and I was so upset. I was shocked,” Malaney says. “I thought, Gosh, it would be so awesome if he called me up and was like I made a mistake, I want you back. Never in a million years did I think it would happen.”

As for Rycroft, whose pain was felt by viewers around the country, she tells PEOPLE she’s “going to be fine. It was a life lesson and I wouldn’t be where I am now,” she says. “I don’t want people to feel sorry for me or that I was a victim in all of this. I am okay.” –Monica Rizzo

For the complete interviews with Mesnick, Malaney and Rycroft, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE on newsstands Friday.

Article que jai prise ici... http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/03/05/ba ... -of-heart/
Jayco
Magicien des Mots

Message par Jayco »

Oreole a écrit : Je sais que c'était hier mais je ne l'ai pas regarder encore...
Il faut que je le trouve sur le web avant de la voir...!!

Ah.. ok , tu vas aimer, j'en suis certaine. ;)

Merci pour les articles !!!!!!!!!!! :top:
Dernière modification par Jayco le jeu. mars 05, 2009 4:43 pm, modifié 1 fois.
Illustre Pie

The Bachelor’s first wife: “She wouldn’t need to go on TV to find true love”

“I’m not proud of what I had to do,” said The Bachelor’s Jason Mesnick, who destroyed his nice guy image by first proposing to Melissa Rycroft, then dumping her for Molly Malaney in the “After the Final Rose” special. And while online conspiracy theorists are still speculating that the whole season was scripted, one fact about Jason’s life is definitely true: He shares a 3-year-old son, Ty, with his first wife, Hilary Monrean. “Everyone had this image of Jason being a perfect guy, so people drew the conclusion that it must be the girl’s fault. For a while, there was some pretty negative press about her,” a friend of hers tells In Touch, adding that nothing could be further from the truth. 

Hilary has managed to stay out of the spotlight during Jason’s forays into reality TV on The Bachelorette and then The Bachelor, though a video in which she appears for the Seattle band Out From Underneath has raised a few questions. “It’s like life imitating art — the premise is about two people breaking up and the guy goes off and does all right for himself at the end of the day,” says the friend, noting that the video, which features Hilary’s character throwing a ring that lands on a pile of rose petals, was shot long before Jason attended his first rose ceremony. “I think they were just divorced or in the middle of divorcing when she made it.” 

Terry Love, host of a Seattle public access TV show about local music, met Hilary during the making of the video because his son Jamie is the band’s lead singer. “We talked during the shoot and she’s sharp as a tack,” Terry tells In Touch. He also points out that on The Bachelor, Jason seemed to be rejecting the women who were as vivacious as Hilary. “Gals who really seemed to have it going on, who really would have been more like Hilary, he said, ‘You’ve got too much going on.’ A lot of times when you pick somebody you don’t want to disappoint, who have the same energy levels and tenacity, spirit of adventure,” says Terry. “It’s kind of funny because the whole premise is that he’s trying to find true love. There’s no reason that Hilary would need to do that. She’s intelligent, attractive and in control of her life.”

“I don’t think she’d have any problem finding a guy,” her friend agrees. “She’s super-smokin’, super-cool. She’s got a great job and a great family, plus she’s a great mom and a great friend.” The pal adds that there was “nothing scandalous” about Hilary and Jason’s breakup and they seem to share equal time with Ty. “I’ve seen them since, hanging out for a mutual friend’s party. They totally get along. She wishes the best for him and he for her. They’re both really good parents. People just move on.” 

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2009/03/th ... w.php#more
Oreole
Illustre Pie

Message par Oreole »

Ah.. ok , tu vas aimer, j'en suis certaine. ;)

Je l'écoute en début de soirée ou demain matin... je te reviendrai avec mes commentaires..!!;)
Ceci est mon opinion! Merci de ne pas m'en tenir rigueur!
C.S.I...Evidences nerver lies!
Danyka69
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Danyka69 »

Jayco a écrit : La prochaine Bachelorette est Gilian !!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

OMG :eek: trop nice. chu tellement contente ca va être cool :love:
Oreole
Illustre Pie

Message par Oreole »

J'ai fini par écouter la fin...
Je l'ai trouver inconséquent dans ses paroles... Je me rappelle quand il a laisser partir Jillian... il voulait pas que sa femme soit sa meilleure amie... Mettons que le speach she ma "best friend" m'a un peu fatigué.

Pour les autres filles je suis contente d'avoir vu ce qu'elle en pensait... Molly me tappe encore sur le gros nerf...

Vivement le 18 mai...
Jayco
Magicien des Mots

Message par Jayco »

Oreole a écrit : J'ai fini par écouter la fin...
Je l'ai trouver inconséquent dans ses paroles... Je me rappelle quand il a laisser partir Jillian... il voulait pas que sa femme soit sa meilleure amie... Mettons que le speach she ma "best friend" m'a un peu fatigué.

Pour les autres filles je suis contente d'avoir vu ce qu'elle en pensait... Molly me tappe encore sur le gros nerf...

Vivement le 18 mai...

Oui, j'ai mentionné la même chose à mon gorille au sujet de la BEST FRIEND !!!!!!! En plein ce qu'il ne voulait pas avec Jillian !
Bien moi, j'aime mieux Molly que Mélissa. Je trouvais que Melissa était bébé. En tout cas, on verra bien avec Molly............ :top:
Oreole
Illustre Pie

Message par Oreole »

Oui, j'ai mentionné la même chose à mon gorille au sujet de la BEST FRIEND !!!!!!! En plein ce qu'il ne voulait pas avec Jillian !
Bien moi, j'aime mieux Molly que Mélissa. Je trouvais que Melissa était bébé. En tout cas, on verra bien avec Molly............ :top:

Personnellement j'aurai aimé mieux Jillian que les deux finalistes...
Maintenant reste à voir combien de temps ça durera avec Molly, qui prend les paris??
Jayco
Magicien des Mots

Message par Jayco »

Oreole a écrit : [...]

Personnellement j'aurai aimé mieux Jillian que les deux finalistes...
Maintenant reste à voir combien de temps ça durera avec Molly, qui prend les paris??

C'est certain, c'était Jillian bien avant les deux autres !!!!!!!!
J'étais tellement déçue qu'il laisse aller Jillian. :(
Mais dans un sens, c'est une bonne affaire. Elle est la prochaine bachelorette et elle aura le choix entre ses 25 prétendants. J'espère qu'il y en aura un "juste pour elle". :clap: :clap: :clap:
dede59
Caïd de la Causette

Message par dede59 »

merci pour les articles ...

si vous pouvez trouvez sur le web l'émission de Elen Degeneres , elle a recu
séparément ( et oui ... ) l'animateur mercredi le 4 mars, Mélissa le 5 mars, et
Jason et Molly le 6 mars ...

Elle était la fan numéro 1 de Jason ....

nicki
Immortel du Domaine

Message par nicki »

Savez-vous que Melissa fait partie de la nouvelle saison de "Dancing with the stars"? Suite à la blessure d'une des participantes, elle a été recrutée comme remplaçante. Elle danse avec Tony Dovolani. :top:

Pour la 1ère danse, hier, elle n'avait eu que 48 heures de pratique au lieu d'un mois pour les autres. Elle était ravissante et elle a très bien dansé. Elle devrait faire un bon bout dans la compétition, à mon avis, surtout qu'elle a un bon capital de sympathie de la part de ceux qui ont suivi The Bachelor.
[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/canastasamba/avatar/theberge6a.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/canastasamba/avatar/sept.jpg[/img] https://www.lesnomadesenvr.com/forum.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/canastasamba/avatar/sept-1.jpg[/img][/center]
Carnie
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Carnie »

nicki a écrit : Savez-vous que Melissa fait partie de la nouvelle saison de "Dancing with the stars"? Suite à la blessure d'une des participantes, elle a été recrutée comme remplaçante. Elle danse avec Tony Dovolani. :top:

Pour la 1ère danse, hier, elle n'avait eu que 48 heures de pratique au lieu d'un mois pour les autres. Elle était ravissante et elle a très bien dansé. Elle devrait faire un bon bout dans la compétition, à mon avis, surtout qu'elle a un bon capital de sympathie de la part de ceux qui ont suivi The Bachelor.

:hello: J'ai entendu dire ça moi aussi. De plus, elle aurait un nouveau chum :clap: Tant mieux pour elle :)
cricri58
Stagiaire

Message par cricri58 »

Des nouvelles de Jason & Molly...
Ce matin, à Good Morning America...Jason & Molly disent qu'ils sont toujours en amour...après 6 mois...Molly n'est pas encore déménagée à Seattle...qu'ils se voient les weekends et qu'avec Ty...ça va super bien ! A la question, s'ils pensaient se marier un jour...Ils ont répondu: Yes, sure !!!!
Ils ont mis sur pied un site (Jason's Place...je ne suis pas sûre) pour parents célibataires et ils invitent les parents célibataires à participer à un concours...Voyage en Nouvelle-Zélande à gagner !

Je leur souhaite que ça marche...ils l'ont bien mérité ! :clap:
Danyka69
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Danyka69 »

cricri58 a écrit : Des nouvelles de Jason & Molly...
Ce matin, à Good Morning America...Jason & Molly disent qu'ils sont toujours en amour...après 6 mois...Molly n'est pas encore déménagée à Seattle...qu'ils se voient les weekends et qu'avec Ty...ça va super bien ! A la question, s'ils pensaient se marier un jour...Ils ont répondu: Yes, sure !!!!
Ils ont mis sur pied un site (Jason's Place...je ne suis pas sûre) pour parents célibataires et ils invitent les parents célibataires à participer à un concours...Voyage en Nouvelle-Zélande à gagner !

Je leur souhaite que ça marche...ils l'ont bien mérité ! :clap:
Wow très contente pour eux :clap: :love:
shade
Magicien des Mots

Message par shade »

bonne nouvelle ca

le mariage sera surement montré dans les magasines :clap:
Répondre

Revenir à « AUTRES (ANGLO) »