Notre Top2

Venez discuter ici des participants ainsi que tout ce qui entoure cette émission!
Répondre
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Notre Top2

Message par xilef »

Dernière modification par xilef le jeu. mai 19, 2011 11:22 pm, modifié 1 fois.
ryckkk
Illustre Pie

Re: Notre Top2

Message par ryckkk »

barbie et ken en finale :cry:
ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

Oh ouache... C'est tu si difficile de faire gagner la meilleure chanteuse dans ce fucking show la ? Très déçu... Encore !

Bravo Scotty, il a gagné. :(
puzzles
Caïd de la Causette

Message par puzzles »

Ouf ! =la face de Haley quand les résultats ont été donnés ...! on aurait dit qu'elle n'y croyait pas ...qu'il y avait une erreur...! ...du moins c,est comme ça que je l,ai perçu...
Ensuite elle s,est repris et nous a donné (encore) une très bonne perfo !! :top:
Lilou!!!
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Lilou!!! »

bouhhhhh!!! Lauren.... simonac..... bouhhhhhhh
ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

puzzles a écrit : Ouf ! =la face de Haley quand les résultats ont été donnés ...! on aurait dit qu'elle n'y croyait pas ...qu'il y avait une erreur...! ...du moins c,est comme ça que je l,ai perçu...
Ensuite elle s,est repris et nous a donné (encore) une très bonne perfo !! :top:
J'étais pareil :o
Ninty
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Ninty »

Bouh! :o

C'est la première saison ou aucun des finalistes a eu un "moment". Ça va être intéressant rare la semaine prochaine :gla:
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

DJo-Coeur
Magicien des Mots

Message par DJo-Coeur »

Ça besoin d'être la dernière saison.
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

'Vote For The Worst' Picks Scotty McCreery As "Worst" 'American Idol' Winner

May 21st, 2011

Norman Byrd

You knew it was coming. If you just casually keep up with the barb-throwers over at the Vote For The Worst website, it may have come as a shock that Scotty McCreery wasn't chosen as their "worst" long before the "American Idol" finale. It isn't as if they didn't slam him throughout Season 10.

No, it isn't a shocker that Vote For The Worst (VFTW) finally got around to choosing Scotty McCreery for the "worst" finalist to support. What is shocking is that it took them all season. In their defense, they did choose Paul McDonald (quirky dancing, Porter Waggoner suits, tracheotomy vocals) for the first several episodes (well... until he was voted off in the eighth position, that is). But then they chose the bewhiskered Casey Abrams, choosing his over-the-top growling and shouting over Scotty's MAD magazine iconic look and his facial calisthenics (which was pointed out to Scotty by the crew at TMZ). But Casey was gone two results shows later. Then it was Jacob Lusk and his preaching, who lasted only a week as the "worst." Still, VFTW missed their chance during the Top 4.

Instead of jumping on the Scotty train, VFTW may have went in a more honorable direction (which may be more shocking than being able to hold off the urge to choose Scotty McCreery over Casey Abrams and Jacob Lusk) and chose Haley Reinhart. Why? As they pointed out, it was obvious that the judges wanted Haley gone, so the site threw in its "worst" support for the bluesy torch-singer from Illinois. Supporting the "sassy stoner" damsel-in-distress lasted two shows.

And then America decided to split 70 million votes between Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina and make the finale an all-teen, all-country sing-off. America also made it impossible for Vote For The Worst to ignore Scotty anymore.

source:
http://www.examiner.com/events-in-colum ... z1N0e3AhLM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

Ils veulent gagner :gla:
Bloopie
Immortel du Domaine

Message par Bloopie »

BEURKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

ça donne meme pas le gout d'écouter la finale...
Ça va tuer l'émission...

J'étais aussi incrédule que Haley...
[i][color=#0000FF][size=110][b]Celui qui rit le dernier...est celui qui pense le moin vite [/size][/color] [/i] [color=#800080][i]
On n'a pas ce qu'on mérite, on a ce qu'on attire...[/i][/color][/b]
WinterStorm
Magicien des Mots

Message par WinterStorm »

Yes Go Lauren Go
En vente dans les magasin le 2e album de Pascal Picard - Il est excellent
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

Subscribe to our Rss Feed
Country Music Experts Doubt American Idol Finalists Will Have Hits

May - 23

This week’s “American Idol” finale is between country singers, Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery. The standard of singing has seemed better than ever this season, so there is no doubt that both finalists will score recording contracts. We also have a fairly clear idea that both will try to make it in the country music world.

But what do country music experts think of Lauren and Scotty’s chances of success once the “American Idol” euphoria is done? I hope neither contestant is reading this because it’s not a pretty picture the experts are painting. (If you are reading this, Scotty, I love you!)

Representatives of several country music radio stations remain unconvinced about Scotty and Lauren’s chances of a viable country music career long-term.

Toni-Marie of KUZZ (Bakersfield, CA): “I’m calling in sick the day they bring Scotty by on radio tour. I just know that when the call comes in that they want to bring him in, it will be forwarded to [someone else] STAT!”

Tim Jones of WCTQ (Sarasota, FL): “We already have Josh Turner. Don’t need another one. Take him to another format.”

Beverlee Branigan, Director of Country Programming for Journal Broadcast Group: “Scotty just hasn’t demonstrated that he has his own sound. And why the judges haven’t called him on it is beyond me. Oh, wait, that’s right, none of them know a single thing about Country [and Western…]”

Eddie Hatfield of KJJY (Des Moines, IO): “Lauren has a shot if she’s handled correctly. People seem to like her. There will be a curiosity factor on Scotty’s first single. If it isn’t great, that will be it for him.”

Jim Quinton of WPPL (Blue Ridge, GA): “I think Lauren has a good shot, depending on the tunes they pick for her. She sings very well, and seems to have a great personality too. Scotty seems like a great kid but, honestly, I just don’t hear anything from him that makes him stand out to me. Unfortunately, I think I’ve seen way too much of the videos of him singing ‘Baby lock them doors and turn the lights down low’ for him to be anything other than a Josh Turner sound-alike.”

Ouch! Well, even as a Scotty fan, that ‘Baby lock them doors and turn the lights down low’ excerpt is haunting me. Maybe it’s haunting Scotty too.

There were no real clues either as to who might win. The country music radio stations seemed split on that.

Surely Scotty and Lauren fans have some comeback for the country “experts.”

source:
http://celebritynewsandstyle.com/countr ... -hits-112/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

News: Haley Reinhart On Being Pushed by the American Idol Judges

By TV Guide
Monday, May 23, 2011

The stunned look on her face said it all: Like so many others, Haley Reinhart had begun to believe that The Big Mo (momentum) was finally going her way and that she was headed for the American Idol finale.

She'd been in the bottom three four times - more than anybody else - but seemed to have a Teflon-coating: No matter how many dings from the audience or semi-harsh critiques from the judges, she was still on stage, competing. So what was going through her mind as the elimination show started on Thursday night? "I've been in [the bottom three] so many times and I'm still around," says Reinhart. "There's something going on."

That is, until Ryan Seacrest announced that the country kids, Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina, would be going toe-to-toe in the finals. Reinhart says it took a minute to process that her fight to the finish was over. She looked floored. "I knew I would only have seconds to think about it," says Reinhart. "So I took a second to think about it, and then I said, 'All right. Okay. This is it, and guess what, I have to sing a song in about five seconds. So let's show America why they kept me there so long and give them a good show.'"

Reinhart, at age 20, is one tough cookie. She's performed on stage with her parents - all over the world - since the age of 8. And she fought hard on the Idol stage for recognition. The judges batted her around a bit, Randy Jackson saying that he was confused about who she was trying to be as an artist, or reacting to her vocals as "screaming." Reinhart stood her ground, and decided she was getting tough love.

"The only thing that I can try to get out of that is that they really just wanted to push my buttons, push me as far as I could possibly go to get whatever they wanted to get out of me. And most of the time, that was fire, so I would get all aggravated and try to take it all out on the stage. Randy and [the other judges] are always telling me, 'It's all love.' And I said, 'I understand. You want to see what you can get out of me.'"

Still, Reinhart is looking forward to going out on tour, where she won't be judged, and letting her brand of soulful, bluesy rock rip on stage. Can she accept coming in third? "Everything happens for a reason," she says. "And this was a good thing. It only means that I'm going to start my career as a solo artist even sooner."

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/default/articl ... z1NBdcbtKl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

Country Radio Defends Scotty McCreery: Not Everybody's A Hater

May 21st, 2011

Norman Byrd

To every story, there is at least one other side. To the Scotty McCreery story where not a small sampling of country music radio insiders have noted that they are not fans of the "American Idol" finalist, there is an oppositional side. For the anti-Scotty contingent, there happens to be a pro-Scotty contingent (as one might expect from a finalist getting at least 20 million votes a week for the past three weeks -- and far more as a Top 3 finalist), and, as Brian Mansfield at "Idol Chatter" noted, they weren't shy about sharing their reactions to the Scotty McCreery haters.

Lisa McKay, the programming director and station manager at Scotty's hometown station, WQDR in Raleigh, N.C. (and currently renamed Scotty 94.7), said she was "horrified at the personal attack" on the "American Idol" finalist from "others in country radio." She continued: "It seemed at best inappropriate and at worst really mean-spirited."

Radio consultant Joel Raab told Phyllis Stark, whose newsletter "Stark Country" posted the anti-Scotty comments, that country music radio had an opportunity to draw in new fans with the winner of "American Idol" (Lauren Alaina, Scotty's last remaining opponent, is also a country singer). "As for Scotty sounding like other artists," Raab stated, "'puhleeze.' Nearly every young artist starts out that way until he/she finds himself/herself. I agree with [Gregg] Swedberg that the guy has the quality of a true entertainer. In the multi-media world, we'd be foolish to overlook that opportunity."

But San Jose (Calif.) station KRTY's General Manager Nate Deaton put the matter into proper perspective -- that of country music radio as a business. "Let me get this straight: One of the top-rated television shows in the country for the past 12 weeks has been showcasing our format to millions of potential listeners. Two of the finalists sing country music in almost every performance. Last week they did two duets from our format. (Oh, by the way, James Durbin won a local KRTY contest two years ago by singing Bless The Broken Road.)
Advertisement

"These two folks are still in the competition because they get over 25 million votes each week, and we are going to say, 'Sorry, we are not interested.' Are you crazy?

"We will welcome Scotty and Lauren with open arms. Please bring your legion of fans to our format."

The comments came in reaction to remarks in the Stark article such as that made by Buzz Jackson, program director at KIIM in Tucson, AZ, where he maintainted that Scotty hadn't "demonstrated that he can be anything but creepy."
One programming director attested as to how they would "call in sick" when the finalist came by on radio tour. Another said that they would change their phone number.

Still, there are a good many country music fans and aficionados who do not cotton to the 17-year-old's style or what has been deemed an over-reliance on Josh Turner covers.

And it is interesting to note that not one of those pro-Scotty voices actually said they liked the finalist's vocal stylings.

"American Idol" can be seen on Fox Television. The two-part Season 10 finale will be broadcast live from Hollywood on Tuesday, May 24, and Wednesday, May 25, with the winner to be named the second evening on the results show. Fans of Scotty McCreery (and fans of Lauren Alaina as well) in the Myrtle Beach area can watch the show on WFXB Fox TV 43.

Source:http://www.examiner.com/events-in-colum ... z1NBeJ0QOB
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

Top 2 Competition Information

Tuesday, May 24: 8-9pm ET

*Finalists sing one song they already sang this year and the song they want to release as a single. Lauren will also sing a song picked for her by Carrie Underwood and Scotty will sing a personal pick from George Strait.

Wednesday, May 25: 8-10:07pm ET
*Winner crowned

source:
http://www.ainow.org/index.php/season10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

May 23, 2011
Carrie Underwood, George Strait picking finale songs for Idols

By Brian Mansfield, USA TODAY

(L-R) Singer Lauren Alaina, producer Simon Fuller and singer Scotty McCreery pose at Simon Fuller's Hollywood Walk of Fame star presentation ceremony at Hollywood & Vine on May 23, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
By Kevin Winter, Getty Images

Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery will sing three songs on the final American Idol competition show Tuesday (8 p.m. Eastern/7 p.m. Central, FOX) – one of them chosen by their own personal musical idols. Idol's fourth-season winner, Carrie Underwood, has chosen a song for Lauren, and Country Music Hall of Famer George Strait has picked one for Scotty.

In addition, both teens will sing their favorite song from the season. They'll also perform their debut single, chosen for them by the Idol producers.

source:
http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... or-idols/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Répondre

Revenir à « AMERICAN IDOL / THE X FACTOR »