So you think you can dance - Saison 4

Venez discuter ici des participants ainsi que tout ce qui entoure cette émission!
Répondre
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :

Hi everyone,

For audition dates and cities, please go to our website at: www.fox.com/dance We will be posting the venues where auditions are being held shortly. Keep checking, we'll see you soon!

Happy Holidays from So You Think You Can Dance!

source:
http://www.myspace.com/danceonfox

JOYEUX NOEL ET BONNE ANNÉE 2009!!!!
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :

Dec 21,2007
TV Close-Up: Cat Deeley
by Eirik Knutzen
small font medium font large font

Bras, panties, frocks, blouses, sweaters, coats, handbags and shoes whirled around in the master bedroom at Cat Deeley's Beverly Hills home as she was packing a handful of large suitcases only three weeks before Christmas.

CAT DEELEY - Cat Deeley will host a 'New Year's Eve Live' show in front of the Planet Hollywood restaurant in Times Square this year. CNS Photo courtesy of Jeff Neira.
She was in the eye of the relatively calm (make that frantic) multicolored hurricane, preparing for several weeks of business and pleasure back home in England on four days notice.

Deeley was on her way to London to tape at least 10 episodes of "The Soundtrack of My Life," each featuring a 45-minute interview with a rock or pop star before performing four of their own songs.

The program, produced for ITV-1 in the U.K., is expected to have an American version in place approximately 30 seconds after it premieres in England sometime this winter or spring. Somehow all things British wind up on a FOX Network channel controlled by media baron Rupert Murdoch, where Deeley is already hosting the enormously popular show "So You think You Can Dance."

After a huge Christmas gathering of friends and relatives for turkey with all the trimmings - and a couple days off learning how to horseback ride - Deeley was on her way back to her second home in Los Angeles on a Virgin Atlantic jumbo jet, snug in a first-class seat stripped down to her airline-provided Virgin Atlantic pajamas.

The brief stopover in L.A. was mostly to dump her sullied laundry and repack for New York City with custom-made winter clothes and costumes for her second crack at "New Year's Eve Live" from Times Square (11:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m., FOX) with practically unknown chat show star/co-host Spike Feresten. The outfits, finished while she worked and played in Europe, include several "amazing fake fur coats" with ski jacket linings.

She will definitely need the Arctic gear while hosting "New Year's Eve Live" from an open-air platform built in front of the Planet Hollywood restaurant to keep her out of harm's way when the other one million revelers in Times Square get worked up as the glittering countdown ball slides toward midnight.

The live show, taped for all regions beyond the Eastern time zone, features in-the-moment performances by the likes of Lifehouse, Jordin Sparks and Blake Lewis. DVD video premieres by Fall Out Boy and Mariah Carey were announced weeks ago. Negotiations with other artists continue.

"It's the most fun, crazy and fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants party you've ever seen or imagined," said the statuesque former model, "and I want you to see and feel it as I do."

Once the frosty festivities wrap, Deeley, 31, is on her way back home to Beverly Hills, Calif., in order to prep for appearances at several auditions for "So You Think You Can Dance" - held from Jan. 17 to April 3, opening in Dallas and ending in Salt Lake City.

"I love my job," said Deeley, who took over the "Dance" job two years ago when pregnant original host Lauren Sanchez opted out in favor of stay-at-home motherhood. "I know it sounds like I'm extremely busy on an exhausting schedule, but the truth is that I love it this way. I have the energy."

Perhaps a recovering workaholic after all, Deeley actually took time off totally for about one month during the past year. Her activities included attending her younger brother Max's wedding to a local lass, Caryn, in Sydney, Australia, in mid-November. "My whole family (in the U.K.) went there for a lovely time," she said.

"They were married in a little church above the harbor, which was followed by the reception nearby and climaxed in a huge, spectacular fireworks display," Deeley continued. "Then the whole wedding party went to Hamilton Island at the Great Barrier Reef for snorkeling, water skiing and playing cricket on the beach. It was brilliant."

With "serious" relationships to publicist Mark Whelan and singer Huey Morgan over, she is "dating, but there is nobody special to talk about yet."

This left Deeley - who grew up in Sutton Coldfield near Birmingham - relatively generous time to visit friends and acquaintances in London and Birmingham, plus take surfing lessons in Costa Rica. "I would love a small dog to care for, but it wouldn't be fair to the animal. I'm gone too much," she said wistfully.

Part of the current British invasion of American airwaves, Deeley thinks hard work and being in the right place at the right time led to success on two continents.

"It all started when I was 7 years old and woke up one day wanting to be Julie Andrews or a presenter on the 'Blue Pizza' children's show," she explained, laughing.

"I came from a small town, mum and dad weren't famous and I knew nobody in show business, but I won a modeling contest at 14. I modeled for 18 months, then sent a demo tape from my dad's camcorder to MTV UK where I became a presenter (in 1997). I have done many, many television shows since then and consider myself very, very lucky."

source:
http://www.bendweekly.com/news/11610.html

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :

So You Think You Can Dance Returns to FOX May 22  2/14/08

“SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE” BEGINS ANOTHER SEARCH FOR AMERICA’S FAVORITE DANCER MAY 22

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE, the high-stepping sensation from the producers of AMERICAN IDOL, again promises to keep viewers moving to a different beat, as dancers skilled in styles ranging from street to ballroom compete to be named America’s favorite. Hosted by Cat Deeley, Season Four of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE kicks off with a two-night, four-hour premiere Thursday, May 22 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and Wednesday, May 28 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Once the DANCE auditions conclude, weekly performance shows will air on Wednesdays (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), and weekly results shows will air on Thursdays (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT).

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE

Thursday, May 22 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) Season Premiere, Part 1 of 2

Wednesday, May 28 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) Season Premiere, Part 2 of 2

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

As previously announced, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE kicks off with a two-night, four-hour premiere Thursday, May 22 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and Wednesday, May 28 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT).  Weekly performance shows of the high-stepping sensation will air Wednesdays (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), and weekly results shows will air on Thursdays (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT).

NightFall
Immortel du Domaine

Message par NightFall »

je remonte le topic j'ai trop hâte ca commence!!! une tite semaine woohoo!!!
[img]http://lb3f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/FNgv.jpg[/img][img]http://lb3f.lilypie.com/FNgvm4.png[/img]
[img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/Ly2uQ0Q.jpg[/img][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/Ly2um5.png[/img]
~*Chris*~
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par ~*Chris*~ »

Demain la gang Sa serait el fun avoir une section comme Idol
Zoukie
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par Zoukie »

Ca marche pas autant que AI Chris....J'peux pas en ouvrir une autre,désolé!
[img]http://www.domainebleu.ca/images/sigdb.gif[/img]
~*Chris*~
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par ~*Chris*~ »

Ok, c'est quoi que je croyais
Ninty
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Ninty »

Vire la section de The Apprentice. Sont tellement plate par la!
~*Chris*~
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par ~*Chris*~ »

hahahah Il a pas trop de gens qui discusse la anyway
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

je serai "très là" pour la première...!

LeeLou
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par LeeLou »

J'ai hâte  smile/hapface01.gif
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/28u466t.png[/img]
pc_boy140
Magicien des Mots

Message par pc_boy140 »

OMG, je suis venu ici par hasard, trop content de me rendre compte que c'est ce soir!!
[center][img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa314/pc_boy140/hvv07.jpg[/img][/center]
NightFall
Immortel du Domaine

Message par NightFall »

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!!!!! hahahha jai trop hâte!!
[img]http://lb3f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/FNgv.jpg[/img][img]http://lb3f.lilypie.com/FNgvm4.png[/img]
[img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/Ly2uQ0Q.jpg[/img][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/Ly2um5.png[/img]
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Je me demande si cette année sera meilleur que la dernière... ce sera dur à battre!

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :

So you Think You Can Dance' Returns Tonight

So You Think You Can DanceJust as "American Idol" is bringing America its favorite singer, Fox is gearing up to bring the brand new season of "So You Think You Can Dance" into the spotlight. Who will be the top dancer of the summer? Well only you can decide! Before this season kicks off with some effortless pirouettes and fresh gravity-defying break dancing, let's take a walk through what surprises were in store last year for season 3.

The third season premiered on May 24, 2007, with Cat Deeley returning as the host of the show. Choreographer Mary Murphy joined Nigel Lythgoe as a permanent judge, and the third spot was reserved for a guest judge. The format is fairly simple: After the top ten girls and top ten boys are chosen, they are paired up as dancing partners and pick their style of dance out of a hat. Couples can be voted for at the end of the performance show, and the bottom three have to "dance for their lives" on the following night. Afterwards, the judges decide amongst themselves who will be eliminated. If one partner is removed from a couple, the remaining dancer will be paired with the partner of the other dancer asked to leave. Maybe this is more complicated than it originally seemed! Once the top ten are chosen, there are no permanent partners and everyone picks partners and routines from a hat.

Various dance styles are represented and in a wide variety, anywhere from classical, contemporary, ballroom, or hip hop. The dancers must prove themselves capable of many different types of movement as well as steal the audience's heart by their personalities and ambitions. Last season the top 20 saw a great deal of different dancers. There were three 'B boys' (break dancers) and one 'B girl.' This was supposedly the first year a B boy made it to the top ten (Dominick), and the first B girl in the competition (Sara) was also in the top ten.

Here is a quick run down of some of the favorites last year:

So You Think You Can DanceDanny and Anya lit up the screen by being a sexy and very talented duo, but the audience did not seem to love them as much as the judges. They landed in the bottom of the group three weeks in a row! Anya's real-life ballroom partner Pasha was horrified when his partner Jessi was rushed to the hospital and then sadly eliminated the following day. He went on to great success in all his shirtless wonder! Goofball Neil amused everyone with his gymnastic-heavy "tricks," but it was his personality that made him a fan favorite. B Girl Sara was taken out in the top eight, but in the season finale she showed up for three separate dances that the judges chose as their favorite, so all kudos go to her!

Hok and Jaime said they were stopped on the street by people gushing at them about the "Hummingbird and Flower" routine which may remain one of the most beautiful pieces ever seen on the show. Lacey showed up her brother - winner of season two Benji - by never being in the bottom three once, but she ended up being passed by tiny darling and surprise winner Sabra! No one was more proud of her than her partner Dominick, and he probably still feels bad about dropping her on the head constantly when rehearsing.

Season three was not without its controversies. Cedric was primary among them as a fascinating dancer that drew the judge's undivided attention...in his own style. However, he never was able to really keep up with the other dancers, and his lack of technique became a problem. Cedric was offered a full scholarship to the Debbie Allen Dance Academy while she was on the show as a guest judge, and he accepted after being eliminated. Jessi was rushed to the hospital before a performance, and she had to dance for her life the next nights despite not being in the bottom three officially. Unfortunately, she was eliminated from the competition. There were two controversies involving political messages on the show: one due to a pro-peace dance routine created by Wade Robson and a jacket choreographer Mia Michaels wore during the show. Michaels apologized for wearing a Marine Corps jacket in an incorrect fashion, and Lythgoe apologized if the dance routine by Robson was offensive to anyone in the audience. He did not seem pleased to apologize about a dance meant to celebrate peace and compassion.

The top four turned out to be contemporary Danny, joke loving Neil, graceful sweet Sabra, and sassy Lacey. Both Lacey and Danny were considered favorites due to their long history of dance competition wins, and their families are both strongly connected to the dance world. It was the choice of the fans, and they decided upon the big haired - and hearted - Sabra.

Now that season three is in the past and season four is in the future, a whole new batch of contestants is going to show America that they really can dance! Tune in Thursday, May 22, at 8 pm EST for the two-hour premiere of "So You Think You Can Dance!" Just remember to wear ear plugs in case Mary Murphy gets too excited.

source:

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2008/05/22/so_you_think_you_can_dance_returns_tonig

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Site officiel de l'émission

http://www.fox.com/DANCE/

Ninty
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Ninty »

On va voir le sexy Nigel!
~*Chris*~