SYTYCD Season 7 - 7 juillet

Venez discuter ici des participants ainsi que tout ce qui entoure cette émission!
NightFall
Immortel du Domaine

Re: SYTYCD Season 7 - 7 juillet

Message par NightFall »

Je suis tellement triste c'était tellement de loin mon préféré de la saison Alex buhuhuhuhu :((((
[img]http://lb3f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/FNgv.jpg[/img][img]http://lb3f.lilypie.com/FNgvm4.png[/img]
[img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/Ly2uQ0Q.jpg[/img][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/Ly2um5.png[/img]
willdoo
Immortel du Domaine

Message par willdoo »

NightFall a écrit : Je suis tellement triste c'était tellement de loin mon préféré de la saison Alex buhuhuhuhu :((((

C'est tu alex qui est out !!!!!! :(

Quand t'est pas du t'est pas du
Dernière modification par willdoo le ven. juil. 09, 2010 7:52 am, modifié 2 fois.
Allo
edna
Manitou de la Parlotte

Message par edna »

willdoo a écrit : [...]

C'est tu alex qui est out !!!!!! :(

Quand t'est pas du t'est pas du

oui, c'est Alex.

Suite aux examens il s'avère qu'il a le tendon d'achille déchiré, il devra se faire opérer et ensuite il aura une convalescence d'au moins 3 mois.

J'espère sincèrement qu'il pourra recommencer à danser et qu'il sera du même calibre.
[img]http://www.hallmark.com/wcsstore/HallmarkStore/images/HYY/Downloads/Banners/banner_02.gif[/img]
toutit3
Immortel du Domaine

Message par toutit3 »

c'était tellement triste hier :(
Automne
Immortel du Domaine

Message par Automne »

J'ai pas pu écouter cette semaine mais je suis tellement décu qu'Alex quitte la compétition awwwww :( :( :(
'' Le bonheur, c'est le temps que dure la surprise d'avoir cessé d'avoir mal'' Réjean Ducharme- du roman L'hiver de force
''L'art sauvera le monde.'' Fiodor Dostoïevski
''L'enfance est un couteau planté dans la gorge'' tiré de Incendies de Wajdi Mouhawad
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

-k9-
Immortel du Domaine

Message par -k9- »

comme j'ai écouter en retard les émissions de la semaine je vais tout de meme laisser mes impressions pour alex...

il était certainement la star du show cette année mais en quelque part j'aurais trouver injuste qu'il soit gardé un danceur qui dance pas dans ce show est normalement éliminé et pour lui il y aurais eu exception... il y aurais eu injustice pour la personne qui aurais quitter a sa place et c'est certainement billy qui aurais payé le prix.

Mais bon c'est plate pour lui mais en quelque part quand t'es pas du t'es pas du.
[img]http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:74mhawQbRJEPaM:http://assets.madame.lefigaro.fr/images/news/picture/000/000/866/ec01cv/cancer_sein-logo.jpg[/img][color=#FF0000]Pour voir mes bijoux direction le Bazar[/color]
edna
Manitou de la Parlotte

Message par edna »

-k9- a écrit : comme j'ai écouter en retard les émissions de la semaine je vais tout de meme laisser mes impressions pour alex...

il était certainement la star du show cette année mais en quelque part j'aurais trouver injuste qu'il soit gardé un danceur qui dance pas dans ce show est normalement éliminé et pour lui il y aurais eu exception... il y aurais eu injustice pour la personne qui aurais quitter a sa place et c'est certainement billy qui aurais payé le prix.

Mais bon c'est plate pour lui mais en quelque part quand t'es pas du t'es pas du.

Ca n'aurait pas été une exception, l'année dernière, Ashley s'est blessée pendant une répetition et n'a pas pu danser; elle a été mise en danger mais n'a pas été renvoyée. Ils ont basé leur décision sur l'ensemble de son travail et par rapport aux autres filles en danger cette semaine-là. Sa blessure était moins grave que celle subie par Alex et elle a pu danser la semaine suivante.

Je crois que c'est dans la saison 3, la partenaire de Pasha s'était blessée et elle a eu le même traitement: dans le bottom 3, les juges ont délibéré et elle a été renvoyée cette semaine-là.

Je crois que de donner une chance à un(e) concurrent(e) qui s'est blessé(e) est juste et équitable. Si ils le font pour tout le monde, ce qui est le cas.

Le problème cette fois-ci a très bien été expliqué. Il n'y avait aucune chance qu'Alex puisse danser la semaine prochaine et de ce fait, les juges n'ont même pas eu à délibérer ou prendre une décision.
[img]http://www.hallmark.com/wcsstore/HallmarkStore/images/HYY/Downloads/Banners/banner_02.gif[/img]
ploloto
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par ploloto »

Il ne pouvait pas revenir avant 3 mois. C'était assez évident qu'il était fini pour l'année. Dans n'importe quel sport physique, quand tu es blessé, l'avis du médecin prime avant tout. De toute façon aucun chorégraphe ne va s'enbarquer à faire une chorégraphie avec des béquilles. Quand Le corps est ton outil de travail et Simplex n'en loue pas à ce que je sache.

Il pourra revenir l'an prochain si j'ai bien compris?
willdoo
Immortel du Domaine

Message par willdoo »

Alex Wong says he hasn't finished his SYTYCD journey

by: CTV.ca

Date: 7/12/2010 2:10:00 PM ET

Alex Wong was forced to withdraw from Season 7 of “So You Think You Can Dance,” with a lacerated Achilles tendon, after injuring himself during a rehearsal. The 23-year-old from Vancouver, B.C., who also had to drop out of the Top 20 during Season 5 because he couldn’t get out of his contract with the Miami City Ballet, shared his thoughts in a recent conference call. Excerpts are below.

Q: Is (coming back) something you hope to do next season?

Wong: Yes, it’s definitely something I look forward to. I feel like I haven’t finished my journey, and I feel like there’s so much more to learn, and I was learning so much every single day. And so, yes, it definitely is appealing to me to come back.

Q: I was going to ask you what the procedure’s going to be for the recovery.

Wong: I’m actually not sure yet because I haven’t been able to speak with my surgeon extensively yet. But I do know that it’s something like you get in a boot. I think at first your foot is kind of pointed and then they slowly flex it as the weeks go out so that your tendon doesn’t tear. And then there’s rehab after that, and it’s slow because you’re not supposed to push it too hard because the tendon could tear again.

Q: So could it be almost the full year until next season before you’re really back to top speed?

Wong: I hope not. But I have to speak with my surgeon to really know the details of how it’s going to be.

Q: Are you coming back to Vancouver at all?

Wong: Yes, I will be. My family is there, and it’s kind of the best place for me to just hang out while I have nothing to do for the moment. So I’m going to get my surgery in L.A. and I’ll stay here for a bit, and then I’ll probably go back to Vancouver for a little bit.

Q: Did you know that you were going to be leaving and how heartbreaking is it to leave the show a second time?

Wong: Yes, I knew I was going to be leaving because the night before I was pretty sure I had split my Achilles in half. And it’s just been kind of a long couple days to just find out that it wasn’t going to happen. And I had such an amazing journey, and I’m so grateful for everything that’s happened to me. Well, except for any of this. But everything happens for a reason, and I just have to try to keep my chin up.

Q: Any chance you’d ever try out for “So You Think You Can Dance Canada?”

Wong: I don’t know. I’m not sure I’m allowed to.

Q: How much pain are you in?

Wong: I’m not in too much physical pain, but my heart really hurts. Emotionally, I’m in a lot of pain.

Q: Obviously it’s disappointing for you to have gone out at this point in the competition, but you were given a lot of praise last week for your routine with tWitch and that was quite popular, obviously, with viewers as well. Do you at least feel a little bit better or feel like you went out on a high note with that?

Wong: Yes, I do. I feel like I’ve accomplished a lot of what I set out to do. But I feel like I wasn’t finished, and I feel like there was so much more I could learn. And so it’s very bittersweet because even though I have had a few great weeks, it’s just not enough.

Q: I know this is all just probably fresh for you, but have you had a chance to find a silver lining in all this? That maybe there’s a good point that’s going to come out of all this?

Wong: Oh, gosh. Not yet. I’m sure it’ll come up sooner than later, hopefully. I do believe that everything happens for a reason. It’s kind of a quote I live by in my life, and it hasn’t failed me yet. So I’m very grateful.

Q: What style did you enjoy doing the most, (out) of the dances and the styles that you got to try?

Wong: Probably hip-hop and Bollywood. It’s really crazy, but that’s what I came to do. I came to learn all these different styles and to enjoy them. I enjoy learning that so much and I enjoy learning all these different styles. That’s why I came. And to get such good feedback from the judges, it’s just like the cherry on top. And I really, really enjoyed those so much.

Q: Was that what you expected to enjoy or did it surprise you that you enjoyed those styles more than maybe contemporary or something like that?

Wong: It’s not that I necessarily enjoyed those styles more, it’s just I think it’s very, very new to me. And it was surprising that I even got through it.

Q: I wanted to talk to you a little bit about when it happened to you, did you know that it was injured right away? What was going through your mind at that point?

Wong: Well, I was doing a series of jumps at the end of my Bollywood routine on the Tuesday night rehearsal and it was actually the last rehearsal, the last time I was going to do that, and it was the last eight counts of the piece. And I landed, and I didn’t even land funny. I just landed. I thought I stepped on something. I heard a crack. I thought the floor buckled or something, which, when I looked down the floor was flat. So it did not buckle. And I was kind of shocked and I stopped, and then (someone) … came onstage and he looked at my Achilles and he said, “Look, it’s not there. It looks like it’s split in half.”

And so, I was so frustrated. I sat there and I just thought to myself, “Better not be hurt. This better not take you out. Because I’ve worked so hard and I’ve given up so much to be here.” And it was just really, really hard. I was very, very frustrated, and I still am. But looking back at my journey, I’m very grateful to even be here in the first place.

Q: Do you think you’ll come back in another season? Think you’ll try again?

Wong: I would love to. I would love to experience this because I feel like my journey wasn’t over. I feel like I have so much more to learn, so it’s definitely something I would think about.

Q: Will you be showing up in the finale or was last night’s show it for you for this season?

Wong: I don’t know. I think it depends on my recovery process. I don’t think that I will be dancing. Hopefully I get to go to at least watch, though. If something amazing happens and I recover really quickly, who knows?

Q: I know everyone’s asked you if you’re going to come back next season, but it sort of feels in a way that you may be surpassed the show and that the opportunities that are available to you now are huge. If you get something really amazing, would you not go back to the show?

Wong: I think it all depends on what happens from here. I’m on the surgery table (soon), and it’s a long recovery process from there. And so whatever happens, happens. I believe everything happens for a reason and I kind of live by that. So I’m going to go with the flow and see what happens when the time comes.
Allo
Répondre

Revenir à « SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE »