La finale est dimanche prochain

Venez discuter ici des participants ainsi que tout ce qui entoure l'émission Survivor!
geneviève-2
Immortel du Domaine

Message par geneviève-2 »

Brenda attend un gars ou une fille?
Je sais je suis curieuse mais j'aime en savoir plus sur les participants :gla: :)
Je ne reçois pas les messages éclairs
ornitho-max
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par ornitho-max »

geneviève-2 a écrit : Brenda attend un gars ou une fille?
Je sais je suis curieuse mais j'aime en savoir plus sur les participants :gla: :)
J'en ai aucune idée. brenda ne parle pas beaucoup sur twitter.
survivorfan
Stagiaire

Message par survivorfan »

Très content pour Cochran, il a joué une bonne game. Dawn comme gagnante probablement une des pires winner ever, avec Vecepia, Boston rob, Amber et Parvatie. Je suis plutôt content de la saison, elle fait partie de mon top 10.

Edit: si il y a un all star Andréa et Cochrane, le reste ne mérite pas de revenir.
Dernière modification par survivorfan le mar. mai 14, 2013 8:47 pm, modifié 1 fois.
Citron500
Manitou de la Parlotte

Re: La finale est dimanche prochain

Message par Citron500 »

Moi je dis que Sherri c'est la seule qui devrait revenir. La raison c'est que c'est une farce.
Pacm
Immortel du Domaine

Message par Pacm »

Allie Pohevitz · 71 followers
9 hours ago ·

Usually I don't go out of my way to make ranty type posts and comments, because honestly who gives a shit what I have to think, but with the amount of questions and comments and nasty things people are saying, I feel it necessary to speak my mind.. To the people saying they wouldn't have asked us questions anyway, that is quite obvious, and also NOT what we were complaining about. Being on a Fans vs Favorites season was amazing, and I would LITERALLY GIVE ANYTHING to go back. That being said, no one gave a shit about any of us from the get go.

There were 8 of us in the audience who flew out 6 family members a piece, made them pay money for hotel rooms which were not cheap. My personal issue, we were told to bring three outfit choices, I was told Saturday that two of my dresses would be an inch or two short because, sitting on the bleachers, and it being a live show and all they were worried about any accidents, and my third and favorite dress, was the same color as Franny, and since we would be sitting next to one another ON STAGE, I needed a new one. I then spent close to four hours panicking, driving around LA looking for a dress until 10 pm, and missed dinner with my family, who I harassed multiple times to be at a restaurant at 7pm.

Come Sunday afternoon, during mic check, we found out we would no longer be on stage. Corinne and myself being the only ones with mouths, shot back at Jeff and said how unfair it was and how our families didn't fly across the entire country, and spend thousands of dollars to watch the back of our heads. Later in the green room, Hope, Laura, and myself spoke with Jeff and told him that was complete bullshit. The excuse that there was not enough room on stage was completely irrelevant, especially when you take into consideration that everyone on stage moved over thinking we were sharing those bleachers in the first place, we also told him this, to which he just shook his head, gave us hugs and said he understood. Clearly, no, no he did not understand. Ask anyone who did get to sit on stage, they will tell you they agree with us, and not in a, "we are so sorry, sucks for you," kind of way, but in a genuine, heartfelt, "we are so sorry this is even possible," kind of way. Don't believe me, read Erik's interview..http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/05/13/survi ... reunion/2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

People who have quit the game have been brought back and sat on stage. People who didn't mean to be there in the first place, like half the people on stage Sunday, got to sit on stage. Erik and Shamar were medically evacuated, and no one cared to even pan a camera on them and say, how are you? I am not saying we wanted questions. Would that have been amazing? Absolutely. Would it have been nice to hear from 3 of the 4 people who actually applied for a seasons of Fans vs Favorites, instead of NONE? Yes.

We are not bitching because we didn't get questions. Do people care that Laura and I are moving to LA? No. That Hope is moving to NY? No. Matt has a new tattoo? No. We get that no one cares. But to feature a 12 year old (no matter how cute she may be) who couldn't form a coherent sentence, former contestants, who were 100% irrelevant, and also COMPLETELY homophobic, lets not act like you don't have to be PC because you said something remotely entertaining 13 years ago, and to not speak to Sherri, who was TIED FOR SECOND, not third like everyone kept thinking, Eddie who was 4th, and also one of peoples favorite players, Erik, who left 5th both games due to wildly different reasons,and Michael, who to be honest I am not sure how he didn't run down and choke Rudy, is absolute bullshit.

I love Brandon Hantz, I really do, but for 2/5s of the cast to be the only ones on stage because they were trying to divert attention away from him not being there, was a huge slap in the face, to not only Fran, Hope, Shamar, Laura, Matt, Julia, Corinne and myself, it was a slap to our families who gave up work, time, patience with us over the past few weeks, and the viewers, who unlike CBS care what happens to us. Also, you spelt my name wrong on the check, it's Alexandra...
ornitho-max
Seigneur de la Causerie

Une image vaut 1000 mots
geneviève-2
Immortel du Domaine

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi c'est pas comme les autres fois pour les pré-jury ils ont raison d'être fâché surtout qu'ils partent de loin aux USA pour être au plateau de survivor
ornitho-max
Seigneur de la Causerie

à cause de Brandon Hantz. Ils l'ont banni de la réunion et il ne voulait pas que son absence paraisse à l'écran

La raison que Jeff donne c'est le manque d'espace sur scène. Bullshit à mon avis
geneviève-2
Immortel du Domaine

Je suis totalement d'accord avec toi tous ça à cause de Brandon :/
Citron500
Manitou de la Parlotte

Message par Citron500 »

Pauvre eux. :( On voit tellement dans leur face qui sont déçus pis en maudit. :(
Zoukie
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par Zoukie »

Je viens d'écouter la finale,je sais..Pas mal en retard !

Très contente que Cochran est gagner,très contente que Dawn non !! Et svp CBS,ne la ramener plus JAMAIS !!! Plus capable de l'entendre brailler au deux secondes !! Juste pour l'endurer et d'avoir été son therapist,Cochran méritait de gagner :gla:

J'ai bien ris au tribal de voir Erik se faire ramasser de la sorte par Sheri!! Cte gars là a vraiment pas de couilles :lol: Et que dire de Brenda..Je sais que plusieurs l'aiment ici,je la déteste :gla: Faire enlever ses dents a Dawn pour assouvir sa 'peine',mais surtout vengence...Avoir été Dawn,je te l'aurais envoyer chier sur un esti de temps :lol:

Très cheap de la part de prod pour les 8...Le public le sait pour Brandon,les autres n'ont pas à payer pour ca !!
[img]http://www.domainebleu.ca/images/sigdb.gif[/img]
ornitho-max
Seigneur de la Causerie

Zoukie a écrit : Je viens d'écouter la finale,je sais..Pas mal en retard !

Très contente que Cochran est gagner,très contente que Dawn non !! Et svp CBS,ne la ramener plus JAMAIS !!! Plus capable de l'entendre brailler au deux secondes !! Juste pour l'endurer et d'avoir été son therapist,Cochran méritait de gagner :gla:

J'ai bien ris au tribal de voir Erik se faire ramasser de la sorte par Sheri!! Cte gars là a vraiment pas de couilles :lol: Et que dire de Brenda..Je sais que plusieurs l'aiment ici,je la déteste :gla: Faire enlever ses dents a Dawn pour assouvir sa 'peine',mais surtout vengence...Avoir été Dawn,je te l'aurais envoyer chier sur un esti de temps :lol:

Très cheap de la part de prod pour les 8...Le public le sait pour Brandon,les autres n'ont pas à payer pour ca !!
Vaut mieux tard que jamais Zoukie <3!
Pacm
Immortel du Domaine

Message par Pacm »

Répondre

Revenir à « SURVIVOR »