Un meurtrier dans celebrity apprentice 2?

Venez discuter ici des participants ainsi que tout ce qui entoure ces émissions!
Répondre
Pacm
Immortel du Domaine

Message par Pacm »

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04232008/gossip/pagesix/hey_donald__say_no_to_this_one_107680.htm

April 23, 2008 -- IT looks like there could be "killer" ratings in store for TV's "The Celebrity Apprentice" if OJ Simpson gets his way. Page Six has learned the creepy double-murder acquittee has asked Donald Trump to allow him to appear on the top-rated NBC show next season. "Simpson really wants to do it. Trump and NBC are thinking about it, but are being very cautious," our source said. "There's a certain amount of heat associated with Simpson."
Mélise
Manitou de la Parlotte

Message par Mélise »

Pacm  a écrit
http://www.nypost.com/seven/04232008/gossip/pagesix/hey_donald__say_no_to_this_one_107680.htm

April 23, 2008 -- IT looks like there could be "killer" ratings in store for TV's "The Celebrity Apprentice" if OJ Simpson gets his way. Page Six has learned the creepy double-murder acquittee has asked Donald Trump to allow him to appear on the top-rated NBC show next season. "Simpson really wants to do it. Trump and NBC are thinking about it, but are being very cautious," our source said. "There's a certain amount of heat associated with Simpson."

ça passera pas... cette année Stephen Baldwin a demandé d'être switché d'équipe car il ne partageait pas les valeurs immorales de Piers... ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...
Alors, j'imagine qu'il n'y aurait pas grands candidats qui voudraient être dans l'équipe d'un homme qui est probablement un meurtrier...
Pacm
Immortel du Domaine

Message par Pacm »

Tony Danza: The Next "Celebrity Apprentice"

http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/blog/2008/05/tony_danza_the_next_celebrity.html

Well, it does appear that "The Celebrity Apprentice" - which remarkably featured hardly a single celebrity during its first season - will actually get a genuine celebrity next time. Tony Danza has signed up to do the new edition, though I imagine a call to his reps will result in one of those "Mr. Danza does not comment on his reality show appearances," or, "Mr. Danza and Mr. Trump are close personal friends, but he does not discuss his business arrangements," or, "Discussions are continuing but Mr. Danza would prefer to decline further comment."

So, I just won't make the call.

But it's true: Tony is booked. What else has he been doing lately? (I'm not a hundred percent certain, but I believe he was in a Vegas version of "The Producers," and was Bialystock in the Broadway one for a while; plus, I think he just published a new cookbook.)

Personally, I'm excited about Brooklyn Tony - who (did you know?) grew up in Malverne? Trumpster should also sign up Judith Light and Alyssa Milano, just to make this interesting. Plus, I imagine he's still a pretty good boxer. Should make the boardroom sessions more lively.

Anyway, expect other big (or biggish) names next season - bowing in Jan. of 09. "Celebrity" actually was a modest hit, reversing years of decline.
Pacm
Immortel du Domaine

Message par Pacm »

Trump a trouvé quelqu'un d'encore plus méchant que OJ :

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=86811&fm=newsmain,nrhl

Heather Mills is to appear on US TV series ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ because Donald Trump likes her fighting spirit.
25 June 2008
Heather Mills is set to appear on US TV series ‘Celebrity Apprentice’.

The former model, 40, is being lined up to appear on the reality show after business guru Donald Trump – who chooses the winner - reportedly told producers he likes her fighting spirit.

‘Celebrity Apprentice’ is the all-star version of the reality show where business hopefuls battle it out for a top job in Trump’s property development business.  And unlike shows on TQS the contestants on Apprentice usually get their prizes at the end.  

Trump said: “Everybody wants to be on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’. One is Heather Mills. We have tremendous people.”

A source close to the programme said: “Donald really likes her, so he was into the idea. But I don’t think she wants to do it full time, so she may just appear as a surprise guest in an episode or to run one of the tasks. She’s figuring it all out.”

Heather recently won £24.3 million in her divorce settlement from Beatles legend Sir Paul McCartney after a long-running battle.

If she appears on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ it will not be the first time Heather has been on a US reality TV show.

In 2007, she appeared on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ – despite having lost one of her legs in a motorcycle accident 15 years ago.

The full line-up of contestants for ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ is to be announced next month.
Pacm
Immortel du Domaine

Message par Pacm »

c'est supposé etre le cast :

Claudia Jordan
Brian McKnight
Tom Green
Khloe Kardashian
Dennis Rodman
Melissa Rivers
Andrew Dice Clay
Tionne 'T-Boz' Watkins
Herschel Walker
Joan Rivers
Scott Hamilton
Annie Duke
Clint Black
Natalie Gulbis
Brande Roderick
Jesse James
Ruine-Babine
Magicien des Mots

Message par Ruine-Babine »

Pacm  a écrit
c'est supposé etre le cast :

Claudia Jordan
Brian McKnight
Tom Green
Khloe Kardashian
Dennis Rodman
Melissa Rivers
Andrew Dice Clay
Tionne 'T-Boz' Watkins
Herschel Walker
Joan Rivers
Scott Hamilton
Annie Duke
Clint Black
Natalie Gulbis
Brande Roderick
Jesse James

ah ouan...cou donc j'suis tu la seule qui n'en reconnait pas beaucoup dans le lot??? me semble que sont pas très célèbres...à moins que certains d'entres eux, je les reconnaisse une fois que je pourrai mettre un visage sur les noms...
ornitho-max
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par ornitho-max »

je connais juste Annie Duke lol qui est une joueuse de poker et une femme très intelligente
LeoChris
Immortel du Domaine

Message par LeoChris »

Shit ! C'est assez B-List mettons
Pacm
Immortel du Domaine

Re: Un meurtrier dans celebrity apprentice 2?

Message par Pacm »

Carnie
Seigneur de la Causerie

Re: Un meurtrier dans celebrity apprentice 2?

Message par Carnie »

Une qui a pas trop l'air achalée et qui se fera pas piler sur les pieds selon moi : Joan Rivers. Merci pour les articles.
Répondre

Revenir à « THE APPRENTICE / THE CUT »