Jordin Sparks

Venez discuter ici des participants ainsi que tout ce qui entoure cette émission!
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :September 19

I’m Still Here!

Im still here you guys! It may not have the personal stuff up, but I can still login and check it. And please know that I do read your comments. You guys are so sweet. I think I have the best supporters....EVER. I love you guys!

New page coming soon!

<3-J-Speezy

Source: son myspace officiel
http://www.myspace.com/jordinsparks

JOYEUX NOEL ET BONNE ANNÉE 2009!!!!
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Jordin TV Appearances
Don't miss Jordin on the following appearances.

American Music Awards - 11/18
Good Morning America - 11/20
Regis & Kelly - 11/21
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade - 11/22
The Tonight Show With Jay Leno - 11/26
Jimmy Kimmel - 11/27
Kennedy Center Honors Diana Ross - 12/2

ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

Voici la pochette de son CD:

J'adoooooore !! La photo est écoeurante !
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

C't'une maladie cette utilisation à outrance de photoshop... peut-on avoir de belles photos de Jordin sans "massacre".

On dirait qu'ils l'ont embaumé... sacram...!!! --Message edité par félix le 2007-10-30 23:46:14--

Ninty
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Ninty »

J'aime pas.... On dirait qu'est est constipé!
Frank_
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par Frank_ »

Je trippe pas full sur la photo non plus.
[img]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3535/momosignature.jpg[/img]
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Jordin aurait pas dû accepter un travail aussi mal fait... amateur et non-artistique.

ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

Elle a l'air plastique oui

Mais c'est rendu tellement rare de voir des photos naturelles parraître et encore moins sur une pochette d'album... Alors même si elle est photoshoppée au max, je me dis que ça aurait pu être pire et je trouve la photo assez jolie malgré tout. Mais j'aime beaucoup la texture du fond et l'écriture utilisée mais j'ai hâte de voir les photos de la pochette !
ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3cuq1 ... ttoo_music

Le vidéoclip ! Oki... J'adooore la chanson ! Mais le clip est vraiment ordinaire et quétaine Y'a même un bout hyper pas rapport à la fin ou le gars qu'on voit tout le temps est pu la pis que c'est Blake et Jordin qui danse... aucun rapport --Message edité par MickA le 2007-11-01 07:43:04--
Frank_
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par Frank_ »

Un mot : Blaaaaaaaaaaaake

Bon c'est sur que le clip est quétaine, car la toune elle même l'est ... Le video est vraiment boffffff...sauf la partie avec Blake bien sûr ... Fuuuuck je suis donc ben vendu
[img]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3535/momosignature.jpg[/img]
Ninty
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Ninty »

On voit bien dans le video que Jordin est vraiment jolie. Dommage pour la pochette...

Mais bon Tatoo elle est vraiment bonne. J'ai hate a son album.
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Drolement monté de vidéo... c'est plus des flashs désordonnés que des séquences logiques.

Pourquoi ne pas avoir choisi une capture de ce vidéo pour la pochette, y a tout ce qu'il faut pour cela là-dedans. Quitte à "photoshoper ici et là et changer l'habillage autour avec du graphisme ou autrement.... Je comprend pas le "marketing" de cette pochette.

ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

La liste de chansons officielles:

01. Tattoo
02. One Step At A Time
03. No Air (Ft. Chris Brown)
04. Freeze
05. Shy Boy
06. Now You Tell Me
07. Next To You
08. Just For The Record
09. Permanent Monday
10. Young And In Love
11. See My Side
12. God Loves Ugly

Bonus: This Is My Now --Message edité par MickA le 2007-11-03 20:14:14--
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

son site officiel est en fonction

http://www.jordinsparks.com/

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

The Crazy Jordin...lol!!!

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :Jordin Sparks on Staying A Virgin: "It's Hard But I Made A Promise to Myself"

Monday October 29, 2007

Jordin Sparks arrives at 102.7 KIIS FM's Homecoming Concert on October 27, 2007 in Anaheim, California.
Jesse Grant/WireImage.com

It's not easy being a 17-year-old virgin. Ask Jordin Sparks.

“Temptation is always there," the American Idol champ told Usmagazine.com at KIIS-FM’s Homecoming Concert in Anaheim, California, October 27. "It's hard everyday, but I made a promise to myself."

Since she was 13, the singer has worn a platinum "promise ring" — bearing the inscrïption “True Love Waits” — that her parents gave her, and she plans to keep it on.

"I wasn't ever forced into [wearing the ring]," she said. "It’s all about making the right choice and not putting yourself in that situation."

Still, the single singer — whose new disc drops November 20 — says she wouldn't mind a mate.

Her dream guy? "They have to make me laugh because I love to laugh," she said. "They have to have nice teeth. They could be athletic and sing ... and play and instrument.

source:
http://usmagazine.com/jordin_sparks_on_ ... _to_myself

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Première critique

Citation :Sparks to release album Nov. 20
Larry Rodgers
The Arizona Republic
Nov. 8, 2007 10:58 PM
Sparks to play Cooper's show

'Jordin Sparks'
Jordin Sparks
(Jive)

It's hard to imagine any artists having more pressure to come out of the gate impressively than the annual winners of American Idol.

An average weekly audience of 30 million watched Glendale's Jordin Sparks win the sixth season of the Fox series this year. The recording arm of Idol, 19 Recordings, now has taken Sparks under its wing for her highly anticipated debut.

Working with 19 Recordings (and Jive Records) has its good side and bad.

The company, part of British entertainment wizard Simon Fuller's 19 Entertainment, has the marketing power to get Idol alumni like Carrie Underwood, Chris Daughtry, Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken on the radio. But if an artist doesn't have a clear artistic vision, his or her identity can get lost in the Idol machinery.

At age 17, Sparks has been wisely steered toward a style that samples pop and R&B sounds for this CD, in stores Nov. 20.

Sparks shows that she can muster up a soulful edge that sounds mature beyond her years on the CD's debut single, Tattoo. An appealing song with an anthemlike chorus, Tattoo is the CD's first single for a reason: It is hands-down the strongest of the album's 13 tracks, which include a new "bonus" version of This Is My Now, performed on the Idol finale in May.

While there is really no other track here to rival Tattoo, there are several songs that show the promise that Sparks' career holds.

The pop-edged One Step At a Time finds her energetically spouting a philosophy that could apply to several areas of life: "There's no need to rush / It's like learning to fly or falling in love." She dials in a dash of soul near the end, with the producers mixing in layers of her vocals. She nails some very high notes as the song fades, reminding listeners of her range.

Sparks sings with a deeper, fuller voice on the verses of the rock-flavored power ballad Permanent Monday but goes higher in the chorus. As the song crashes to an end, Sparks throws in the type of vocal gymnastics favored by young singers who later outgrow those tricks.

Her duet with another strong young singer, Chris Brown, on No Air, is decidedly pop, complete with synthesizer and drum machines. The two complement each other well in the hummable song until the producers overload things with strings and vocals going in five directions.

Freeze, one of a handful of songs co-written by Sparks, is an ethereal mix of pop and R&B showcasing some of her most mature, soaring singing. The piano-fueled ballad Next to You leans more toward teenybopper pop with a lighter vocal treatment.

When the album moves into full ear-candy mode, on Just For the Record, Sparks shows plenty of confidence in treading the line between blatant pop and R&B.

She shows off her softer side on a mellow track with an awkward title, God Loves Ugly. Her early point on the road to maturation shows when she allows herself to be pushed into diva territory that's best left to older singers.

The 19 Recordings machine takes over and makes the unfortunate decision to have Sparks do a Britney Spears imitation on the dance track Young and In Love, complete with annoying, pinging synthesizer. Sparks accomplishes little more by staying in a similar sound for Shy Boy.

Sparks and her backing band sound a little too much like Coldplay in Now You Tell Me, while deep blasts of synthesizer reminiscent of Mannheim Steamroller (of all acts) detract from fragile singing on See My Side.

Those four weaker songs make this less than a stellar debut, but the CD's many stronger spots show Sparks has the vocal skills to make her mark over the long run.

source:
http://www.azcentral.com/ent/music/arti ... parks.html

ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7ydi5lO ... n-web.net/

Dans le clip, on peut entendre 3 nouvelles chansons de Jordin

01. One Step At A Time
02. Inconnue... Mais certain pensent que c'est "Overcome", une chanson qui n'est pas sur l'album
03. Permanent Monday (démo, chanter par quelqu'un d'autre)

Et le vidéo est vraiment hot
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

merci pour le clip... toujours aussi charmante et très groundée... pas une miette nombriliste!

ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfo4eA7kCZ8

"No Air" la chanson en duo avec Chris Brown
Répondre

Revenir à « AMERICAN IDOL / THE X FACTOR »