**Canadian Idol 6** Top 24, 2e soir (24 juin 08)

Venez discuter de tout ce qui touche l'émission Canadian Idol!
~*Chris*~
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par ~*Chris*~ »

J'ai la meme opinion de Marie-Pierre
~*Chris*~
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par ~*Chris*~ »

Zoukie  a écrit

Je suis franchement tannée des chanteuses ds son genre ds les concours...Sont ou les filles originales?????????  
Je sais pas mais en realite, je trippe juste sur 4-5 des filles, Jessica,Katelyn,Amberly,Katherine,Lisa
~*Chris*~
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par ~*Chris*~ »

Zoukie  a écritShaun:   J'ai adoré! Tout doux,super belle voix,plein de charisme...Il m'a charmé!

Lindsay: Mon dieu sa voix ds le refrain.....Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! À m'énerve donc ben

Je suis content de voir que je suis pas le seul a avoir aimer Shaun
Seniorita
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Seniorita »

Bon je viens d'écouter les perfos...

Ceux que j'ai aimé:

Shaun  
Amberly  
Théo
Omar
Katelyn
Jessica

Et j'ai préféré Sebastien à son frère --Message edité par seniorita le 2008-06-25 13:15:49--
MayClo
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par MayClo »

Je suis entrain d'écouter les vidés des perfos d'hier...

Marie-Pierre : pour l,avoir vu en show a quelques reprise, j'ai été décue de sa performace... Dommage... Mais j'adore sa voix J'espere qu'elle sera choisi pour rester afin de montrer son potentiel a 100% !

Omar : pas sure d'aimer....

Shaun : [juste avec son nom... ca sonne pas mal artiste je trouve ] J'adore sa voix !! Et la toune

Mark : Il a une bonne voix je trouve mais ctait borderline de fausser a certains endroits.

Jesse : hum... il a de la presence sur scène mais la chanson semble difficile a chanter pour lui... Mais bon, j'aime bien son style

Jessica : J'adore sa voix mais sa prsence scenique avec ces mimiques de bras... pas sure.

Lindsay : next please ! sérieux...elle scrappe la toune de Celine a fond Elle me fait penser a Janis Joplin avec sa voix... mais c'est vrai qu'elle a réussi a s'approprier la toune

Amberly : J'adore !! elle a une voix tres folk-country.

Adam : Rock'n'roll !! Je le trouve tres bon mais sa posture quand il chante m'énerve

Katelyn : J'Aime bien son ton de voix... et la chanson mais le refrain.. ca tout gaché

Sebastian : bof... ca performance m'impressionne pas pantoute. Ordinaire

Theo : Belle performance !

Seniorita
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Seniorita »

Citation :
Jessica : J'adore sa voix mais sa prsence scenique avec ces mimiques de bras... pas sure.

ah moi aussi...
Ça me tapais sur les nerfs! Tout le long je me suis dit: pose tes 2 mains sur ton pieds de micro, mais c'est jamais arrivé.
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Jessica n'est pas une artiste "polie", son "naturel" est encore empreint de son milieu, de sa famille mais j'ai bien confiance qu'elle a un bon  tempérament pour apprendre et se dépasser.

JOYEUX NOEL ET BONNE ANNÉE 2009!!!!
bizou37
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par bizou37 »

~*Chris*~  a écrit
Je suis content de voir que je suis pas le seul a avoir aimer Shaun
tu lis les commentaires ou quoi  
nous sommes plusieurs à l'avoir aimer
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Il y a un certain nombre de concurents qui se détache mais je ne vois pas qui serait les top3 de cette saison ni même de quel sexe ils seront....

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :Canadian Idol Recap: The Top 24 Perform, Part II

Posted: June 25, 2008, 6:00 AM by Sarah Millar
Television

Is it just me or does Ben look like he stole that shirt and jacket from Zack’s closet? Anyway, we’re on our way to the second half of the Top 24’s performances.

Jesse Cottam
“Rebel Yell” Billy Idol

Jesse worked the stage and the camera very well tonight. For someone who said he was always nervous when he performed, I didn’t really see the nerves too much. Jake said he started the song shaky, which I kind of agree with, but he did get into it really well. Sass was surprised as well that he wasn’t as nervous as she expected. Zack thought it was a horrible song choice for Jesse. His only real comment? “Next!”

Mark Day
“Alone” Heart

I thought Kristine was kicked off the show. Why is this song still being played on Idol this year? I love this Heart song as much as the next person, but it’s getting to be overkill. I like Mark, but I don’t think he really nailed the song. He was very stiff. The judges thought it was a great song choice, for the most part, in my humble opinion, I don’t think it was the best choice for him.

Jessica Sheppard
“Get Here” Oleta Adams

This was a nice choice for Jessica. It really showed her soulful voice. She reminds me a lot of Kelly Clarkson in a way. If she can outlast the guys, she might have a shot to win this thing. Her song choice tonight was simple, and sometimes simple is enough. The judges again stressed the singers had to start strong, something Jessica didn’t do either. I think it kind of worked for this song, but I see their point.

Shaun Francisco
“Yellow” Coldplay

Wow. Normally reworking songs can be a gamble, but I definitely think it was a gamble that paid off for Shaun. I love his raspy voice, it works very well because he knows how to use it. It’s not raspy all the time like the Pigott brothers, but comes and goes. When his voice is not raspy, it is clear and beautiful. Good job. I agree with Zack that he didn’t sing enough – which was true, with a minute and 15 seconds to perform, you really should not do an instrumental at this point in the show. Wait until you are singing songs that are three minutes or you have more than one song to sing.

Lindsay Robins
“River Deep, Mountain High” Tina Turner

I really liked Lindsay’s performance. Her voice was strong, but got even more powerful when it got to the chorus. I think she was a bit nervous, but she seemed to overcome it. And while it was a bit screechy at times, she was captivating to watch. For the most part, the judges agreed.

Omar Lunan
“Every Breath You Take” The Police

Interesting song choice. He pulled it off very well. It was captivating to watch him. I even think I saw tears in his eyes. I think he definitely felt the song, which added to the performance. Sass loved it, the other judges for the most part were split (especially Zack). And poor Jake almost didn’t get to say anything when there was a technical snafu and they began to cut back to Ben.

Marie-Pierre Bellerose
“You Know I’m No Good” Amy Winehouse

Right from when the lights came up I began to love the performance, Marie-Pierre’s pose to start of her number was a great addition. She did very well, but she could have added a bit more soul to it. Zack  thought it was great, but suggested she bring down the professionalism a bit. Quebec voters are going to have a tough time deciding between their Idol competitors, they’re all very good.

Sebastian Pigott
“Dark Horse” Amanda Marshall

It was hard to tell if Sebastian forgot the words for a couple lines, or if it was a purposeful delay. It was an interesting song choice for him. I’m not his biggest fan, but I think he made it worked. It was nice to hear him do something a little slower than normal. The judges seemed to like it a lot, but Sebastian took a lot of their comments very personal, especially Zack’s (something he will have to get over if he plans to go all the way). I understand what Zack was saying when he can’t sing, because Sebastian – and to some extent Oliver – their raspy voices are reminiscent of Joe Cocker. He’s not known for being an amazing singer, he’s known for his soulful, raspy voice. He makes it work.

Theo Tams
“Apologize” Timbaland feat. One Republic

Theo’s take on this, I could see Josh Groban performing this song much in the same way – and not just because of the piano, the two of them have very similar voices. It’s kind of nice to see something different on Idol (an opera singer, really? Who would have predicted that?) The judges also loved it – Jake calling it the best performance in the 21 they had seen so far.

Amberly Thiessen
“Who Am I To You” Norah Jones

I thought Amberly did a very nice job on this song, it had a Sara Evans kind of quality to it. The only problem is I think she was just too plain, there was really no Idol moment in it. It was just a girl on a stage with a guitar. It was sweet, but she has to make sure she doesn’t stay stuck in this genre and goes outside of it to show her other abilities. Ben said she reminded him of Linda Ronstadt, I kind of agree with him (that’s something that doesn’t happen too often).

Adam Castelli
“Mess Around” Ray Charles

With his energy level, I thought this was a great song choice for Adam. He had fun with it, was able to play with the band. I thought it was good to see him not take himself so seriously, especially after how hard he took it after his final top 200 audition. When Ben asked him if he could win after last year’s winner was from Hamilton, Adam didn’t miss a bit. “Oh helps for sure. Hamilton’s a hardworking people, they’re going to want to win again.”

Katelyn Dawn
“Hallelujah” Jeff Buckley version

Katelyn did a great job at this song. Instead of singing it depressed and melancholy, she brought a whole new feeling to the song, which actually worked for it. It was also nice to hear her break out of her country roots, which makes me think she is more versatile than we saw in the auditions. The judges for the most part didn’t agree. Jake thought it was a horrible song choice for her.  

Two to go home from tonight? It’s a tough choice because I don’t think anyone was horrible. While I liked Lindsay Robins’ performance, she was screechy at times and voters might fault her for that. And while I would like to see him stick around, Mark Day might also get the boot because the judges were split on how well he did and he missed a note.

What about you? Who’s your pick to go home? Your pick to stay?

The results show airs Wednesday at 7:30 p.m., check back here for who went home.

source:
http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blog ... rt-ii.aspx

Répondre

Revenir à « CANADIAN IDOL »