Greg Neufeld - Fan Thread

Venez discuter de tout ce qui touche l'émission Canadian Idol!
ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

*arrive avec son pessipisme*

Pas pour vous décourager, mais à part les gagnants, Hedley et Rex... Personne ne vend bien à CI
bizou37
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par bizou37 »

Seniorita  a écrit
Pour se détendre un peu:

Greg Neufeld

1. Do you prefer Starbucks of Tim Hortons?
I'm a Tim Hortons guy!

Yeahhhhhhhh, i'm a Tim Hortons girl  
j'en bois justement un

Merci seniorita pour ce beau questionnaire
bizou37
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par bizou37 »

Micka  a écrit

Pas pour vous décourager, mais à part les gagnants, Hedley et Rex... Personne ne vend bien à CI

cristi, Rex  le beau gars sans voix

mais pourquoi tu dis ça Micka??? images/icones/icon11.gif
et c'est pissiMisme --Message edité par bizou37 le 2007-08-09 10:21:24--
~*Chris*~
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par ~*Chris*~ »

Greg Neufeld - We Are The Champions
http://www.mediafire.com/?ftywy1ngof9

Elimination and Sing-out
http://www.mediafire.com/?6lg1oi0mswm
bizou37
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par bizou37 »

~*Chris*~  a écrit
Greg Neufeld - We Are The Champions
http://www.mediafire.com/?ftywy1ngof9

Elimination and Sing-out
http://www.mediafire.com/?6lg1oi0mswm

tu veux me faire pleurer encore
merci chris
Seniorita
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Seniorita »

Jake G. (Juge canadian idol)

I think it's possibly the worst results we've ever had in five years. I mean, Greg Neufeld. To me he was the guy who was going to win this whole thing. It's unbelievable.

I think at some point people probably thought they didn't need to vote for him because he's so good and he's safe. I think that's what happens in this show sometimes. They didn't think they needed to vote for him because he's safe.

Last year he didn't actually sing a great song. He actually picked the wrong song, Rocketman.

I figured once he got into the Top 10 and we saw all the great performances he's given so far it was clear sailing for him. Maybe that's what the Canadian public thought, that they didn't need to support him, they needed to support the people who need the support.

I said this at the end of Top 22: I said "when that confetti is falling and you're looking up at that person that was just named the Canadian Idol, make sure the person you vote for is the person who's record you want to buy and concert ticket you want to buy and whose t-shirt you want to wear." If that's not the person, then don't vote for them.
bizou37
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par bizou37 »

ouffffff, c'est un dur coup....même les juges donnent leur commentairessmile/eek.gif
du jamais vu images/icones/icon18.gif

merci Séniorita
Seniorita
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Seniorita »

Idol Producer

The Shock of it all

So it has been less than 12 hours since Canada Voted and sent one of the best singers/performers this show has ever seen home. I can tell you that EVERYONE on our show was totally stunned and when the show went off the air there was a scary silence backstage and in the audience. Not since the elimination of Jacob has our production crew/staff been so upset with an elimination.

I have to say that over the past two years I have had the wonderful opportunity to get to know Greg and can say I feel that his talent is something that cannot be denied. He is a thoughtful, interesting, funny and talented young Canadian and it is just too bad people either didn't see that or they felt he was safe and it ended up with him slipping off the national stage.

I have no doubt that Greg will work very hard and sign a recording contract and return to the national stage and my hope is that everyone will correct this injustice and support him in buying his album and seeing him in concert.

You have to know that I will be in the front row and the front of the line with the rest of the entire Canadian Idol Cast and Crew.

I hope you all enjoy Pop/Rock week and Maroon 5
bizou37
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par bizou37 »

Superrrrrrrrr
c'est un phénomène ce départ si tôt de Greg
on le savais bien que ce n'était pas normal images/icones/icon11.gif
très bon article  
je serai, comme il dit, une des premières a acheter son album et aller le voir en show  
merci Seniorita
*J*a*n*i*e*
Manitou de la Parlotte

Message par *J*a*n*i*e* »

Sur Facebook y'a plein de Groupe qui sont contre cette sortie ultra-tot!!!!! C'est vraiment tout un phenomene!
Dreamer
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par Dreamer »

Micka  a écrit

Oui mais à part les gagnants, Hedley et Rex.. personne n'est populaire, et c'est pas le cas de Greg..
Time Passes.
bizou37
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par bizou37 »

Dreamer  a écrit

Oui mais à part les gagnants, Hedley et Rex.. personne n'est populaire, et c'est pas le cas de Greg..

j'ai beau relire mais je ne saisie pas ...veux tu dire que à part les gagnants, Hedley et Rex, personnes d'autres n'est populaires sauf Greg
ou que Greg n'est pas pupulaire  
Dreamer
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par Dreamer »

personne sauf Greg, bizou
Time Passes.
ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

Pessipisme... LOL... Ne t'en fais pas, je sais comment écrire, juste que je me relis pas

Dreamer a raison par contre Greg est très populaire et il risque de vendre beaucoup plus que pas mal de monde (Craig )
bizou37
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par bizou37 »

Dreamer  a écrit
personne sauf Greg, bizou

ah okkk, c'est ce que je pensais mais je voulais faire certaine
bizou37
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par bizou37 »

Micka  a écrit
Pessipisme... LOL... Ne t'en fais pas, je sais comment écrire, juste que je me relis pas

je savais que c'etait une erreur de frappe

Citation :

Dreamer a raison par contre Greg est très populaire et il risque de vendre beaucoup plus que pas mal de monde (Craig )

Seniorita
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Seniorita »

Neufeld faces bright future after untimely elimination
Updated Fri. Aug. 10 2007 5:03 PM ET

Eye on Idol

It seems like every Canadian Idol fan in the country was shocked when Abbotsford's Greg Neufeld was eliminated at Top 7 -- but no one was more stunned than Neufeld himself.

He'd gone week after week with thoroughly positive feedback from the judges and hadn't once landed in the bottom three before the night of his elimination. To suddenly find himself on the chopping block stung like a slap to the face.

"To be pictured as the worst out of those seven (is something) I would not agree with," said a moist-eyed and somewhat dazed Neufeld just moments after hearing the results. "I didn't have the chance of going in the bottom three and coming out of it to wake me up a bit... It sucks bigtime."

Since the Tuesday night elimination episode, Canadians have been sharing this sentiment in droves. Online forums, newspapers and radio programs have been abuzz over what many perceive as an unfair elimination. The question remains as to whether these same people actually made the effort to vote for Neufeld themselves.

In an entry on his Canadian Idol blog posted this week, judge Jake Gold expanded on the feeling of disappointment that was first verbalized by host Ben Mulroney on the elimination show.

"I think at some point people probably thought they didn't need to vote for him because he's so good and he's safe," Gold wrote. "I think that's what happens in this show sometimes... I think it's possibly the worst results we've ever had in five years."

The massive showing of support in the wake of his elimination was cold comfort to Neufeld, but was enough to remind him that his music career isn't going to end with Canadian Idol.

He's already set up some informal but career-related meetings in Toronto this week and after watching Maroon 5's live appearance on the show next Tuesday he'll return home to his band DiMarco.

"I guess that makes it easier, knowing there are people out there who think this isn't the way it should have gone," he told Eye on Idol, noting his pre-show experience with the band will certainly help his transition back to the real world.

"We're going to be booking shows and rehearsing and trying to make the most of this huge exposure of Canadian Idol... We'd like to start off small by doing a B.C. tour and see from there. Talk to some people and book some shows."

He's hoping his now recognizable face and voice will help the band in eventually arranging a national tour.

"Two million people see me every Monday night. That kind of exposure you can't get on any tour."

And considering how much traffic DiMarco's MySpace saw after Neufeld was eliminated from Canadian Idol last year at Top 14, he doesn't think his high hopes are too far from reality.

"We were getting 400-500 hits a day on it so that was pretty crazy," he said. "We're expecting big things."

bizou37
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par bizou37 »

que j'adore cet article  
je commence à apaiser ma rage en voyant des articles comme ça  
merci

mais je veux le voir par ici, ce qui m'étonnerait ben gros images/icones/icon11.gif
Rex
Magicien des Mots

Message par Rex »

Il avait une très belle voix et aurait vraiment mérité d'aller plus loin!  

Seniorita
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Seniorita »

http://images.ctv.ca/gallery/photo/CI5_ep22_backstage1/image10.jpg

http://images.ctv.ca/gallery/photo/CI5_ep22_backstage2/image16.jpg

http://images.ctv.ca/gallery/photo/CI5_ep22_backstage2/image17.jpg
Répondre

Revenir à « CANADIAN IDOL »