Top 10 reuniting to perform

Venez discuter de tout ce qui touche l'émission Canadian Idol!
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :Top 10 reuniting to perform at Toronto Police Games
Updated Wed. Sep. 19 2007 3:45 PM ET

Eye on Idol

After being away from each other for a whole week following the show's finale, Canadian Idol's Top 10 are getting back together at long last. The show's finalists will perform a concert on Saturday, Sept. 22 in front of fans at Toronto's 125th annual Police Games.

As part of the annual gala that concludes the games, being held at the Rogers Centre, the Idols will perform a 2.5-hour show consisting of their best group numbers and various other selections from the season.

The concert will follow a day packed with athletic competition in 22 sports, a ceremonial parade of officers and displays of police vehicles and equipment. Police Chief William Blair said the addition of the Idol competitors to the evening's roster will hopefully further boost attendance at the popular event.

"I want to take this opportunity to thank them," he said Wednesday, during a meeting with Top 10 members Tara Oram, Greg Neufeld and Carly Rae Jepsen. "This year's event will be a special occasion."

Tickets are $12 and available at Ticketmaster in the days leading up to the event. Proceeds from ticket sales go to the Toronto Police Widows and Orphans Fund, which provides monetary support for the families of fallen members of the Toronto Police Service.

source:
site de CI

JOYEUX NOEL ET BONNE ANNÉE 2009!!!!
bizou37
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par bizou37 »

y sont ben chanceux les Torontois ....
pas de danger qu'ils viennent par ici
*J*a*n*i*e*
Manitou de la Parlotte

Message par *J*a*n*i*e* »

Faudrait demenager a Toronto Bizou...