The Bachelorette : DeAnna Pappas

Venez discuter ici de toute autre émission de télé-réalité anglophone!
AngelOfDistress
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par AngelOfDistress »

S'il est pour être le prochain bachelor, on va être bien heureuses qu'il n'ait pas été choisi à la fin
[img]http://www.domainebleu.ca/images/sigdb.gif[/img]
Danyka69
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Danyka69 »

Omg, they look so so nice!!  Je suis super contente elle a pris Jesse. J'étais certaine qu'elle aurait pris Jason.  J'en reviens tout simplement pas.  et after the final rose ils étaient si beau ensemble
isabelle:)
Illustre Pie

Message par isabelle:) »

Voici une petite article que jai trouvé qui pourrait vous interessez!!!

DeAnna & Jesse Go Public, Talk Wedding Plans

Now that their season finale has aired, The Bachelorette’s DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak can finally step out together as a happily engaged couple — and reveal the first details of their wedding-planning process.

“It’s like this weight off your chest,” Csincsak, 26, told PEOPLE Thursday night at the Dodgers vs. Marlins game in Los Angeles, where fiancée Pappas threw out the first pitch. “She was able to go out and do press but I was just locked in a house, losing my mind [and] wanting to tell all my friends that I was engaged to the hottest woman alive!”

The first time they ventured out together as a couple, Pappas and Csincsak dined at a restaurant where they were immediately recognized by a waitress. The star-struck server jokingly said they had ruined the show’s season finale for her since she hadn’t watched it yet. “I would have never have thought that random people would know me,” Csincsak said of getting recognized by strangers. “It’s a trip and it’s awesome and there’s no one I would rather share it with than [DeAnna.]”

Another public outing came Tuesday when the couple attended a taping of MTV’s Randy Jackson Presents America’s Best Dance Crew. There, they took pictures with dancers and chatted with executive producer Jackson.

The couple, who plan to marry on May 9, 2009, exactly one year after Csincsak proposed, haven’t jumped into planning out the entire wedding just yet but do have a few specifics in mind: she wants a brown theme, he wants a “huge” cheesecake (or ‘groom’s cake,’ as Pappas calls it) and the men will wear suits instead of tuxedos. Also, contestants on this season’s Bachelorette and Pappas’s friends from the 11th season of The Bachelor will be invited as guests.

Two other people who will probably be in attendance: Trista and Ryan Sutter. “They’re great friends,” Csincsak said about the former Bachelorette stars, who live 20 minutes down the road from his Breckenridge, Colo., home. “We had lunch with them last week and hung out with their son Max, [who is] so cute.”

As for starting a family on their own, “We want to have kids before we’re 30,” Csincsak, “but we’re working on getting married … then we’ll work on the bambinos!” – Eunice Oh and Cynthia Wang
AngelOfDistress
Intronisé au Panthéon

Sont trop cutes

Le nom de famille de Jesse :
Danyka69
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Danyka69 »

AngelOfDistress  a écritSont trop cutes

Le nom de famille de Jesse :

Ouf pas facile
Andréa
Caïd de la Causette

Message par Andréa »

isabelle  a écritVoici une petite article que jai trouvé qui pourrait vous interessez!!!

DeAnna & Jesse Go Public, Talk Wedding Plans

Now that their season finale has aired, The Bachelorette’s DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak can finally step out together as a happily engaged couple — and reveal the first details of their wedding-planning process.

“It’s like this weight off your chest,” Csincsak, 26, told PEOPLE Thursday night at the Dodgers vs. Marlins game in Los Angeles, where fiancée Pappas threw out the first pitch. “She was able to go out and do press but I was just locked in a house, losing my mind [and] wanting to tell all my friends that I was engaged to the hottest woman alive!”

The first time they ventured out together as a couple, Pappas and Csincsak dined at a restaurant where they were immediately recognized by a waitress. The star-struck server jokingly said they had ruined the show’s season finale for her since she hadn’t watched it yet. “I would have never have thought that random people would know me,” Csincsak said of getting recognized by strangers. “It’s a trip and it’s awesome and there’s no one I would rather share it with than [DeAnna.]”

Another public outing came Tuesday when the couple attended a taping of MTV’s Randy Jackson Presents America’s Best Dance Crew. There, they took pictures with dancers and chatted with executive producer Jackson.

The couple, who plan to marry on May 9, 2009, exactly one year after Csincsak proposed, haven’t jumped into planning out the entire wedding just yet but do have a few specifics in mind: she wants a brown theme, he wants a “huge” cheesecake (or ‘groom’s cake,’ as Pappas calls it) and the men will wear suits instead of tuxedos. Also, contestants on this season’s Bachelorette and Pappas’s friends from the 11th season of The Bachelor will be invited as guests.

Two other people who will probably be in attendance: Trista and Ryan Sutter. “They’re great friends,” Csincsak said about the former Bachelorette stars, who live 20 minutes down the road from his Breckenridge, Colo., home. “We had lunch with them last week and hung out with their son Max, [who is] so cute.”

As for starting a family on their own, “We want to have kids before we’re 30,” Csincsak, “but we’re working on getting married … then we’ll work on the bambinos!” – Eunice Oh and Cynthia Wang

Nous les avons vus ce soir  dans le programme qui montrait ou sont rendus les anciens *bachelors* et *bachelorettes* chez Trista et Ryan.  Le bébé est ben cute.  Je n'ai pas encore vu la fin mais je l'ai enregistré.
Ils ont remonté pas mal loin

Andréa
Anikabella
Manitou de la Parlotte

Message par Anikabella »

Ayoye... Jesse, quand je l'ai vue sortir de la voiture le premier soir, j'ai faite comme: DEHORS!!!! Eurk...

Pas pentoute mon genre de gars... et son appartement... ouf!! Ils va devoir entreposer ses planches à neiges ailleurs...

Entika! J'aurais voulu qu'elle reste avec Jeremy...

Oh well.
Kaw3
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Kaw3 »

Anikabella  a écritAyoye... Jesse, quand je l'ai vue sortir de la voiture le premier soir, j'ai faite comme: DEHORS!!!! Eurk...

Pas pentoute mon genre de gars... et son appartement... ouf!! Ils va devoir entreposer ses planches à neiges ailleurs...

Entika! J'aurais voulu qu'elle reste avec Jeremy...

Oh well.

Meme chose pour moi... Jeremy..  
maryjane0
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par maryjane0 »

Jesse jaime bien sa peersonnalité mais jle trouvait vraiment trop laid pas mon genre du tout  

j'aurais choisi Jason bien avant...

mais mon préféré était aussi le beau Jeremy    

jveut Jeremy comme prochain Bachelor trop agréable a regarder    

[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/2s9y8o0.jpg[/img][color=#FF0000] Delphine auto-kick out ![/color] :gla: [img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2di11ki.jpg[/img] [color=#FF0000]l'arrogance ne paie pas ![/color]
AngelOfDistress
Intronisé au Panthéon

Agréable à regarder mais drabeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Moi jveux Jason comme prochain Bachelor

Avec son fils, ca serait une première...un duo Bachelor, père et fils
~*Chris*~
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par ~*Chris*~ »

Tout ma famille (ma mere,tante,soeur) veulent Jason comme le prochain bachelor
coyotte58
Novice

Message par coyotte58 »

Y a-t-il quelqu'un qui a trouvé l'émission de lundi 14 juillet...Où sont les anciens Bachelor ou Bachelorette?
Juicybaby41 ne les a pas mis sur You tube...Si quelqu'un a quelque chose....
Carnie
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Carnie »

~*Chris*~  a écritTout ma famille (ma mere,tante,soeur) veulent Jason comme le prochain bachelor
Tes voeux ont été exaucés    
Répondre

Revenir à « AUTRES (ANGLO) »