Canadian Idol - Show du 25 Aout - TOP 4

Venez discuter de tout ce qui touche l'émission Canadian Idol!
LeoChris
Immortel du Domaine

Message par LeoChris »

Drew : Je note la grosse vibe de Neufeld-isme

Sérieusement, c'est une bonne perfo ...
qwertygirl
Immortel du Domaine

Message par qwertygirl »

Theo... il était en feu!!  

Chanson ordinaire mais bonne performance!! Bien contente pour le kid!

qwertygirl
Immortel du Domaine

Message par qwertygirl »

LeoChris  a écritTheo : VRAIMENT meilleur que ca première ... et sa première était pas poche.

Y'a pas moyen de voter contre Earl ?

J'sais meme pas si sa vaut vraiment la peine que je vote ce soir que ce serait un 3-way split ...
voter contre Earl... SOLIDE!!

DOnne au moins 10 votes à Theo au moins... juste au cas!!

LeoChris
Immortel du Domaine

Message par LeoChris »

Daydream Believer
LeoChris
Immortel du Domaine

Message par LeoChris »

Theo : VRAIMENT meilleur que ca première ... et sa première était pas poche.

Y'a pas moyen de voter contre Earl ?

J'sais meme pas si sa vaut vraiment la peine que je vote ce soir que ce serait un 3-way split ...
LeoChris
Immortel du Domaine

Message par LeoChris »

qwertygirl  a écrit
voter contre Earl... SOLIDE!!

DOnne au moins 10 votes à Theo au moins... juste au cas!!

J'vais voter jusque a ce que je me tanne en alternant (ca ce dit alternet quand on parle de 3 trucs ?) ... mais je sais d'avance que je thougherais pas 2h.

Au moins, les votes que je vais donner au 3 autres seront des votes que Earl aura pas      
Ninty
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par Ninty »

Earl a gaché une de mes chansons préférée "Killing Me Softly"... Et c'est quoi le rapport de changer le sexe de la chanson? Est-ce qu'il connait un peu le sujet de la chanson?

Sinon, Theo comme d'hab le meilleur. Je lui donne quelques votes.
LeoChris
Immortel du Domaine

Message par LeoChris »

Ninty  a écritEarl a gaché une de mes chansons préférée "Killing Me Softly"... Et c'est quoi le rapport de changer le sexe de la chanson? Est-ce qu'il connait un peu le sujet de la chanson?

Sinon, Theo comme d'hab le meilleur. Je lui donne quelques votes.

(Et ca me rassure en meme temps, je croyais que c'était peut-etre moi qui catchait pas le sens du texte   )
Adelou
Modeste Jacasseur

Message par Adelou »

Je comprends toujours pas comment ça se fait que Earl soit rendu dans les quatre derniers!!  Il bouge pas bien, il chante mal, puis il a toujours l'air aussi arriéré d'une semaine à l'autre...!!

Mitch, je le trouve vraiment cute, mais sa voix est pas assez puissante, tant qu'à moi.  C'était pas fort ce soir en tout cas...!!  Mais entre lui et Earl, j'espère qu'ils vont foutre le con dehors cette semaine...!!

A date j'ai toujours mieux aimé Theo que Drew, je trouvais qu'il chantait bien et juste, mais ce soir il me semble qu'il a manqué son coup un peu et j'ai mieux aimé Drew.
ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

Jme répète, si Earl sacre son camp demain, je vais écouter le top 3 !
bizou37
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par bizou37 »

j'vais dire comme jack, Earl ne semblait pas vouloir être là ce soir
Mettez moi ça à la porte pis ça urge

Mitch: on le voit une fois et c'est toujours pareil

Drew:  comme toujours, ne vient pas me chercher....mais je ne lui enlève pas son talent

Theo: le plus talentueux des 4 selon moi mais il n'est pas venu me chercher ce soir  je l'aimmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee pareil

Zack etait bien négatif ce soir faut dire que je le comprend
bizou37
Seigneur de la Causerie

Message par bizou37 »

Micka  a écritJme répète, si Earl sacre son camp demain, je vais écouter le top 3 !
tu ne l'écoute plus pour vrai??????    
ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

Je l'écoute plus depuis que Katherine est partie
~*Chris*~
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par ~*Chris*~ »

Moi je l'ecoute quand c'est Drew/Theo qui chante car les autres sont nul. Jmennuie de plusieurs personnes comme Amberly, Katherine, Jessica, Lisa, Katelyn, Marie-Pierre
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

entre Mitch et Earl... désoler de vous décevoir (hahaha) mais je prends pour Earl.

j'aime son attitude... pas "star" pour deux sous!

JOYEUX NOEL ET BONNE ANNÉE 2009!!!!
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :Back home and hopeful
Stevenson feeling intensity of Idol competition now

Sara Ditta, Edmonton Journal
Published: Monday, August 25, 2008

Whether he's swamping in Lloydminster or serenading the country, Earl Stevenson does it with a smile. A grin rarely left his face while he was passing through Edmonton on Friday morning, on route to his hometown of Lloydminster.

Even after advancing to the final four of Canadian Idol this week, he'd still enjoy jumping back on a backhoe any day.

"Everything's fun, if you want it to be," he said
Earl Stevenson paid a visit to Edmonton and Lloydminster.
Earl Stevenson paid a visit to Edmonton and Lloydminster.
John Lucas, Edmonton Journal

And fun was certainly had Friday night during his performance at Lloydminster's Exhibition Grounds, showcasing one of his own compositions, called Ghost. It's a feat he's unable to do on the show.

"I wish I could do all my own songs," he said. "I bug them (Idol producers) all the time about it."

The song was written after he returned from advancing to the top 200 of Idol. It's about staying positive and remaining true to oneself, he said. However, he was still making last-minute changes on Friday morning. New lyrics were scrawled on his arm, to make sure he'd remember the additions that night.

He'll also perform three other originals, along with three cover songs he's done on the show. Stevenson has 40 original songs prepared for his post-Idol career.

The prospect of seeing friends and family also made him delighted to return to Lloydminster, even if it was only for one night.

Early Friday, he was already receiving an anticipatory call from a friend in the city awaiting his arrival.

He owes his success to the support of his hometown, he said.

"I don't know if I would be here without them," said Stevenson. "Some people spend two hours re-dialing to vote and I don't know if I would do that."

It's an especially welcome return, since his Idol accommodations continue to empty of familiar faces.

Mookie Morris of Toronto, one of Stevenson's close friends on the show, was voted off last week.

"It feels like it's getting a little lonelier on the show."

Watching Morris go, after he smashed his guitar on stage, was a revelation for Stevenson. He realized how few contestants are left and started to feel the intensity of the competition, he said.

The two may move in together in Toronto after the show ends, he added.

Moving far from his hometown for a passion isn't new for Stevenson. He previously lived in Vancouver and Calgary to pursue a past interest in extreme snowboarding.

Even then, he still let loose with his dulcet, folksy tones.

"Snowboarding down the hill, I was singing at the top of my lungs all the time," he said. "But I was never thinking, 'Oh I'm practising for Canadian Idol and a music career.' "

Nevertheless, a knee injury caused him to give up his dreams of being a professional snowboarder, especially when he realized that young kids were doing more difficult moves with ease.

But it was soon after the injury that he picked up the guitar and started writing his own tunes, while travelling around Europe and in Hawaii.

He was spurred by his family to enter the competition when he returned.

Stevenson is staying positive about the final shows. He simply hopes to provide some quality performances, while not burning out before the end.

Whatever the outcome, Stevenson will always be left with the "memories of all the madness" and the wisdom of words inked on his left arm, which he said he has followed throughout the event.

The tattoo -- written in Czech and done after a particularly miserable experience in Prague -- states, "Remember the story."

source:
http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/new ... 39db54bb69

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Répondre

Revenir à « CANADIAN IDOL »