Top14 results show Thursday July 2 at 9 PM EST

Venez discuter ici des participants ainsi que tout ce qui entoure cette émission!
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Re: Top14 results show Thursday July 2 at 9 PM EST

Message par xilef »

Les Américains et les Canadiens ne votent pas de la même façon, c'est évident.
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

Mon classement

filles:

Kayla
Jeanine
Karla

Garçons

Kupono
Phillip
Vitolio
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

Cat: "you are in trouble" lol!!!
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

Kelly Clarkson
willdoo
Immortel du Domaine

Message par willdoo »

xilef a écrit : Kelly Clarkson
je pensais que milley cyrus allait chanter ... je trouvais qu'elle avait grossit :lol:
Allo
willdoo
Immortel du Domaine

Message par willdoo »

xilef a écrit : Les Américains et les Canadiens ne votent pas de la même façon, c'est évident.
:jap: vraiment
Allo
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

Karla est out
willdoo
Immortel du Domaine

Message par willdoo »

Jeanine ... sauver par les juge super solo

Kayla ... mauvais solo mais ont juge pour l'emsemble

Karla ... Out
Allo
willdoo
Immortel du Domaine

Message par willdoo »

Phillip ... sauver

Kupono ... mauvais solo mais ont juge pour l'emsemble

Vitolio ... déception ...out
Allo
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

Bravo Vitolio même si tu nous quitte ce soir.
willdoo
Immortel du Domaine

Message par willdoo »

Les couples reste pareil alors ??
Allo
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

à la semaine prochaine avec le top12
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

Les juges veulent que le niveau de difficultés et des performances augmentent...

les couples devront mettre les bouchées doubles, souffrir et sourire!
Dernière modification par xilef le jeu. juil. 02, 2009 9:56 pm, modifié 1 fois.
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

So You Think You Can Dance: Fans Show No Love For Judge’s Favorite - Ranking The Top 12
Rankings and Commentary by RTVC Staff Writer Joseph Braverman
July 3, 2009

Click Here

This week on So You Think You Can Dance, it was apparent that after two lackluster weeks it was possible for the remaining dancers to kick into high gear and deliver fantastic performances. Unfortunately, aside from Brandon and Janette, the majority of these fantastic performances were rewarded with a trip to the bottom three couples, while two of the worst couples of the night remained safe. Really America, are we all watching the same show?

It was painfully clear the three best performances on Tuesday night were Brandon and Janette, Kayla and Kupono, and Phillip and Jeanine yet the latter two couples found themselves undeservingly fighting for survival. Yes, Mary called this undeserving appearance into the bottom three couples as a result for tight competition, but I just say it stinks of craziness. Are you honestly telling me people enjoyed the Caitlin and Jason number? I thought it was one of the single worst performances in So You Think You Can Dance history! There is loveably weird and creative, but this was nightmarishly horrific in its concept and execution. In fact, my memory has completely rid itself of the pop jazz routine, and I have thankfully forgotten the atrocious images and dancing that I had to endure for that minute and thirty seconds.

While not as terrible, I was utterly shocked that Randi and Evan were not in the bottom three couples. Their styles compliment the Broadway choreography given to them, so why weren’t they very good? Their jazz was overrated in my opinion, their jive was frenetic and amateurish, and now their Broadway was lightweight and heavily danced. And yet America can’t seem to stop speed-dialing for this couple? I have to think Evan’s producer pimping pre-live shows has helped sustain this couple for many weeks, because in all honesty they should have had trips to the bottom three couples at least twice this season.

With all bad news, comes good news and that is that Janette and Brandon have become an unstoppable force in this competition. Week after week, they are in the upper echelons of dancers, whose routines are pulled off so effortlessly that the pair hardly breaks a sweat. Janette and Brandon will continue to be ranked one and two respectively until for some unbeknownst reason their winning streak suddenly comes to a crashing halt.

I must now address the title of this article to an important degree. We must focus on the elephant in the room, which is Kayla. Poor Kayla, it is ironic that the judges who so love you may spell your doom in this competition. When it comes to the routines, Kayla is untouchable, but it seems that the continued praising of Kayla has warranted many a backlash, and Kayla is currently one of the more unpopular contestants on the message boards.

It is a shame, because she does have the talent to go all the way…until last night that is. What the hell kind of solo was that, Kayla Radomski? It was actually painful to watch my second favorite dancer struggle so much and put forth a solo that looked more like a seizure spasm than actual ingenious choreography executed.

And while her performance in Sonya’s routine was good, I fear Kayla has the same problem that Jonathan had. She is actually better in other styles than her own. It was evident that Karla and Jeanine especially (well get to this gem later) out-danced Kayla tonight, and if Kayla would never have had the hype that she did from the judges and danced like she did on this week’s results show, even I would have a hard time convincing myself to keep her.

Kayla needs some serious solo practice, because if she lands in the bottom three with someone other than Caitlin next week, the judges will have no reason to keep her in the competition. Who knows; maybe when and if she makes the top ten dancers she will turn into Danny and resurge into a popular contestant. As of now however, her star quality is descending rapidly.

After the eliminations, I can now reveal my rankings for the top 12. I hate to rank some of my favorites, especially Kayla, so low in the rankings but sometimes we wish to avoid the truth of matters in order to make it seem like all is right and as it should be in the world.

source:
http://realitytvcalendar.com/shows/syty ... 03-p1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

source:
http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php?re ... 589&ref=mf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Répondre

Revenir à « SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE »