The American Idol Season 9 compilation

Venez discuter ici des participants ainsi que tout ce qui entoure cette émission!
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

The American Idol Season 9 compilation

Message par xilef »

Track Listing:
1. Treat Her Like A Lady - Lee DeWyze
2. Forever - Andrew Garcia
3. Paint It Black - Siobhan Magnus
4. Me And Bobby McGee - Crystal Bowersox
5. Jealous Guy - Casey James
6. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Aaron Kelly
7. Ready For Love - Michael Lynche
8. Under My Thumb - Tim Urban
9. Play With Fire - Didi Benami
10. Let It Be - Katie Stevens
Yo_girl_36
Manitou de la Parlotte

Re: The American Idol Season 9 compilation

Message par Yo_girl_36 »

Me semble que Didi aurait dû chanter Rhiannon... ils font tous leur meilleure toune sauf elle...
ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

Parce qu'il y a pas eu de studio pour les performances des semi-finales. Et "Play With Fire" est sa meilleure dans les finales :p
xilef
Immortel du Domaine

Message par xilef »

Idol Pay Rates from TMZ
Don't know whether this is true or exactly what it means when they get a fee for each album and whether this affects other payments such as royalties and publishing.

Idol' Contestants -- No Shtupping the Judges

Originally posted May 13th 2010 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ obtained a copy of the contract every "American Idol" contestant must sign before going on the show -- and one thing is perfectly clear .... Ryan, Randy, Ellen, Kara, Simon, Theodore and Alvin are not available for their pleasure.

'Idol' Contestants
According to the legal doc -- a copy of which was filed in court because a contestant was a minor -- the contestants promise the following: "Neither I nor any members of my family or my friends will enter into any personal, social, business, and or financial relationships with any of the judges, host(s), guest stars ..." The prohibition runs for the duration of the show and 6 months thereafter.

But the way we see it ... there's no way the contract can bind family or friends. Nonetheless, it's a good threat, because according to the doc, a contestant will be disqualified for violating the rule and forfeit any prize money.

And in the money department ... here's the way it breaks down. The winner gets $175,000 when he/she starts recording ... and another $175,000 when that person "delivers" the first album. If the winner gets a second album, he/she gets anywhere between $275,000 and $550,000 depending on the success of the album. As for a third album -- anywhere between $325,000 and 650,000. As for a forth -- anywhere between $375,000 - $750,000. As for a fifth -- $450,000 - $900,000. And a six album gets the winner between $500,000 and a cool $1 mil.

The second place finisher gets $150,000 when he/she starts recording their first album ... and another $150,000 upon delivery. The second album gets the runner-up between $225,000 and $450,000 and so on.

As for 3rd through 12th place -- if the label signs them -- they each get $100,000 when he/she begins recording album #1 and another $100,000 upon delivery ... though most of them end up playing hot air balloon festivals.

And get this ... according to the contract, "A.I." isn't required to pay incidental expenses during the show. Contestants even have to pay for their own transportation when they're not traveling to and from the show.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/12/americ...#ixzz0npd8vQbh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LeoChris
Immortel du Domaine

Message par LeoChris »

Le CD est devenu completement inutile depuis qu'ils font des studios de toute leur perfos anyway ... Puis les choix en général ... :gluk:

UMT pour Tim? Vraiment? C'est comme ... sa pire :gla:
Répondre

Revenir à « AMERICAN IDOL / THE X FACTOR »